Buckle up folks, I think we may have just seen the fall of the first domino with the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein.
Actually, that’s not true.
The first domino was the arrest and conviction of sick pervert and sex cult founder Keith Raniere.
Don’t know about that story?
That’s not a big surprise, the MSM buried it as deep as they could.
They did NOT want it to get any attention.
Details here if you’re interested.
But that was the first domino and I think Jeffrey Epstein will be the second.
And from there?
I think things get REAL interesting, and could potentially accelerate at a rapid pace and the pervs flip on each other to save their own hides!
But that’s not just my opinion, take a look at this from CBS News:
The sealed documents are coming out folks!
So whether Epstein rats on his buddies or whether the court docs get released, it looks like the details are coming out soon!
And many believe it will lead right to Bill Clinton!
Forbes had more:
Topline: A federal appeals court Wednesday ordered that 167 documents in a lawsuit that alleges famously well-connected financier Jeffrey Epstein participated in a sex-trafficking ring should be unsealed—and that many of his powerful friends could be named.
- In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”
- Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. Both men denied the accusations.
- Dershowitz has supported unsealing the documents, according to the Daily Beast.
- The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals.
- The court advised the documents be read carefully. “We therefore urge the media to exercise restraint in covering potentially defamatory allegations, and we caution the public to read such accounts with discernment,” wrote the court in its decision.
Key background: Epstein had previously been charged in 2007 in a 53-page indictment. As the Miami Herald revealed in its investigative series “Perversion of Justice,” Epstein managed to escape all federal charges through a plea deal that gave him and all of his coconspirators immunity, with all documents being sealed. Epstein ended up pleading guilty to one state prostitution charge in Florida. He then registered as a sex offender and paid unspecified restitution to three dozen victims identified by the FBI.
INVESTIGATE BILL CLINTON!
Add your support please: