Last month, Joe Biden tumbled off his bicycle while riding near his home in Rehoboth Beach.
The official excuse was that Biden had trouble removing his shoes from the bikes’ pedals.
Here’s the footage:
Wereldnieuws !😂 Joe Biden fell down from the bike. pic.twitter.com/6eR50vKd5K
— Symphony 🚜🍌 (@Symph0ny3) June 18, 2022
Secret Service agents snatched up the feeble puppet, and Biden chatted with reporters and bystanders after getting back up.
There’s now an official landmark on Google Maps to commemorate the spot where ‘Brandon’ fell off his bicycle in Delaware.
It’s labeled “Brandon Falls,” so you know exactly where to reenact Biden’s tumble.
The Brandon Falls landmark was live on Monday afternoon in Delaware.
Here’s another link via Google Maps.
Check out some of the earliest reviews for ‘Brandon Falls.’
- “Great place to buy training wheels. Lots of Chinese and Ukrainian products.”
- “This place is a rip off… They drained my 401k, tried to make me a prisoner, and I couldn’t understand a word they said the whole time. It’s like they were trying to ruin my life on purpose.”
- “Proof that running a country is like riding a bike. For some people you just fall flat on your face when you try it.”
- “I heard this place was great for kids to play at. After visiting. Some strange man came out of the bushes and started sniffing my kids hair and didn’t seem to know where he was or how he got there. Some guys in suits had to come by and excort him away and told me to forget I ever saw this. Other than that the falls was amazing.”
- “Largest Piece of Sh*t. Would definitely not recommend. This is what happens when you order a President my mail. Illegitimate and a Traitor. His impeachment is coming!”
From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter: