Didn’t CNN fire Chris Cuomo?
Cuomo is apparently now a free agent ‘reporting’ from Ukraine.
Spreading Russia-Ukraine propaganda as a freelancer is a better way to describe it.
Oh for crying out loud Chris Cuomo is supposedly in Ukraine now 😂 pic.twitter.com/SgsNJZ1mFB
— sheeplovelies (@sheeplovelies) July 12, 2022
Cuomo posted this video on his Instagram with the caption:
What is happening right now in Ukraine is bad and America should be paying a lot more attention.
I went to the eastern front. Shelling is intense and devastating. Why so little coverage here?
Look at the videos below. They should be all over your screens.
– Outmanned and outgunned we had to hide behind abandoned buildings.
– Shelling is destroying homes, schools, adults kids…often with banned weapons say Ukrainians, showing us cluster bombs and describing mines that are tearing through young and old.
– Warfare is like WW2. This is what Ukraine is desperate for: High Mobility Artillery Rocket System. They are essential to stop shelling. But they have far too few to counter what is coming.
-Digging trenches to avoid constant shelling. Separated by few football fields from Russian forces. Running for their lives.
– Precious grain that feeds many in this world, targeted and destroyed.
– Families losing everything. Forced to find shelter elsewhere.
Ukrainians sound like Americans ~240yrs ago vs the British. They are laying down their lives to keep the freedoms we have here.
The village we show you was overrun soon after we left. How many of the men you see are still alive?
The interest here has slowed…the war is only accelerating.
I will show you more reason to care…soon. Thank you for the interest. Be a #FreeAgent #StandWithUkraine
Free agent Chris Cuomo?
Is this a desperate attempt to revive American interest in Ukraine and boost the disgraced image of Chris Cuomo?
— New York Post (@nypost) July 12, 2022
The New York Post reported:
The series of videos is Cuomo’s third post from the battlefront in Ukraine, where troops are fighting against Russia’s brutal, months-long invasion.
The posts broke his seven-month hiatus from the social media platform which came after he was fired by CNN for violating its journalistic standards in December.
Like his past posts, he teased future reporting and an upcoming project possibly called “Free Agent.”
“The interest here has slowed…the war is only accelerating. I will show you more reason to care…soon,” Cuomo signed off. “Thank you for the interest. Be a #FreeAgent #StandWithUkraine.”