Communist Canada fired the next shot in the war against citizens that don’t submit to a medical experiment.
The province of New Brunswick released its Winter Action Plan in the unwinnable war against COVID-19.
Health Minister Dorothy Shephard stated the three-level plan with new restrictions takes effect Saturday at 11:59 p.m.
With the updated guidelines, the New Brunswick government opened the door for grocery stores to ban unvaccinated patrons.
CBC listed the Level 1 restrictions:
The entire province will be in Level 1, the lowest level of restrictions, when the plan takes effect. It includes the following rules and guidelines:
- Maximum of 20 people for informal indoor household gatherings. This replaces the current “steady 20” restriction, which health officials told CBC News actually poses less risk, but wasn’t enforceable and some people were having difficulty keeping track of who their 20 consistent contacts were.
- Maximum of 50 people for informal outdoor gatherings.
- Unvaccinated residents should avoid informal indoor gatherings.
- Masks are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing can’t be maintained.
- Malls, grocery stores, salons must enforce physical distancing or may instead require proof of vaccination from all patrons.
- Schools will follow existing plans at this time.
- All travellers, including New Brunswickers returning to the province, must register or have a multi-use pass.
- Unvaccinated people entering the province are required to isolate and take a test on Day 10.
- All travellers arriving by air will be provided with a rapid testing kit.
“With winter comes colder weather, shorter days, more time spent inside and increased opportunity for COVID-19 to spread,” said Shephard.
“It is important we have a plan in place that ensures our health-care system is not overwhelmed, but also considers the mental, physical and financial health of New Brunswickers.”
Notice that grocery stores will have the discretion to ban unvaccinated patrons from buying food and feeding their families.
Earlier this year, the world witnessed France move to ban unvaccinated shoppers from supermarkets.
The demonic policy that restricts citizens from feeding their families has made it closer to American soil.
— Gillian McKeith (@GillianMcKeith) December 4, 2021
Happening in Canada.
Grocery stores in NB can now refuse to sell food to people who didn't take mRNA injections. How am I supposed to eat?
— Bret 🍁 (@Bret_Sears) December 3, 2021
I told you guys to stop praising Pierre Poilievre, and here is example #21,332 of why I was right.
Pierre praising Higgs on the same day New Brunswick government announces that grocery stores can ban unvaccinated folks. https://t.co/cWk28EDZPe
— Joe Blo (@NormalGuy223) December 4, 2021
Gov'ts engaging in such inhumane policies have triggered civil wars!
Blaming people for reacting to Draconian Gov't measures is like blaming rape victims for reacting against rapists! If you don't rape, there'd be no need for reactions!#cdnpoli #forcedhttps://t.co/20vBZpYzG5
— Leonard Roxon (@LeonardRoxon) December 4, 2021
While provinces have been free to manage their own restrictions and lockdowns during the pandemic, grocery stores across the country have until now remained open to everyone. #cdnpoli https://t.co/CSc1UorXsh
— True North (@TrueNorthCentre) December 4, 2021
True North noted:
In a guide published by the federal government, Public Safety Canada names food as one of ten critical sectors of infrastructure, calling its preparation and delivery an Essential Service and Function.
While provinces have been free to manage their own restrictions and lockdowns during the pandemic, grocery stores across the country have until now remained open to everyone.
The announcement comes a day after Shephard warned New Brunswickers against making Christmas travel plans.
True North’s Andrew Lawton discussed a recent poll that found a majority of Canadians do not want unvaccinated friends and family members in their homes.