The Big Pharma Phascists are at it once again.
Today, Pfizer, the gigantic pharmaceutical company engaged in billion dollar deals with government, announced they have submitted the necessary FDA approval application for a brand new pill to treat COVID-19.
Despite their collaboration with the United States Government to inject people with an experimental serum against their will, Pfizer now hopes their brand new pill can be given to patients at home to reduce the need to go to a hospital for treatment.
Since COVID arrived, it has never been made clear why government, media, and the medical community have not focused on alternative treatments such as proper rest and exercise, a healthy diet, a robust regimen of beneficial vitamins like D & C, and immune boosting supplements like Zinc.
Perhaps it is because common health sense and proven drugs like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are cheap, inexpensive, and impede the ability of industry executives to generate outrageous profits to buy the newest cars and clothes.
NBC News reported on the announcement today:
Pfizer on Tuesday submitted its application to the Food and Drug Administration for emergency authorization of its Covid-19 treatment pill, saying it reduces hospitalization and death by 89% when administered with a common HIV drug.
If authorized by the FDA, the pill could help revolutionize the fight against Covid by allowing high-risk people infected with the virus to take an oral antiviral drug at home instead of going to the hospital. Such a treatment could help reduce the strain that has been put on hospital systems during the pandemic.The pill, known as Paxlovid, blocks the activity of an enzyme the virus needs to replicate. Paxlovid is used in combination with a low dose of ritonavir, an HIV drug, to slow the patient’s metabolism, allowing the drug to remain active in the body at a higher concentration for a longer period to combat the virus.
In a clinical trial of people 18 and over at an increased risk of developing severe Covid, the combination of Paxlovid and ritonavir reduced hospitalization and death by 89% when taken within three days of the onset of symptoms, according to Pfizer.
Pfizer said the Covid treatment proved to be safe, adding that there were fewer adverse events reported by trial participants who took Paxlovid than the placebo and that most of those were “mild in intensity.”
If approved, Paxlovid will be administered in two 150 mg tablets along with one 100 mg tablet of ritonavir twice daily.
“We are moving as quickly as possible in our effort to get this potential treatment into the hands of patients, and we look forward to working with the U.S. FDA on its review of our application, along with other regulatory agencies around the world,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said in a statement Tuesday.Bourla had previously said that Pfizer planned to submit its data to the FDA before Thanksgiving.
It is odd that Pfizer is now submitting the application.
The decision comes as more and more scrutiny is being applied to vaccines and what risk they could pose down the road.
As a part of Operation Warp Speed, these experimental serums were created in a fraction of the time it takes to develop, approve, and deploy a vaccine historically.
Perhaps the potential for negative effects was ignored in order to push the vaccine out?
Now here comes the best part.
The Biden administration has already committed to purchase 10 MILLION COURSES OF PFIZER’S PILL.
The Biden administration is expected to announce a multibillion-dollar deal this week to purchase 10 million courses of Pfizer’s pill, according to The Washington Post.
Earlier Tuesday, Pfizer announced that it will allow generic drug manufacturers to produce the pill through a licensing agreement with the Medicines Patent Pool, a U.N.-backed public health group. Those manufacturers will supply the generic pill to 95 middle- and low-income countries. Pfizer will waive royalty fees for low-income countries, as well as other nations covered by the agreement, as long as the World Health Organization classifies Covid as a public health emergency of international concern.
Merck is also developing an antiviral pill, molnupiravir, to combat Covid. The company found in an interim analysis that the pill reduced the risk of hospitalization and death by 50% in adults with mild to moderate Covid.
Merck, which developed the drug with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics, submitted its application to the FDA last month for the pill to receive emergency authorization.
The gravy train never stops for the Big Pharma players.
All they have to do is silence all opposition, sit back, and collect the checks as they come rolling in.
While Pfizer executives celebrate and shop for the newest materialistic trinkets for their shallow wives and spoiled children, there are a handful of regular people out there who may not be able to see their family or friends at all this Christmas season.
That’s because they were injected with Pfizer’s experimental serum and have either died or been severely injured by myocarditis or pericarditis (heart muscle/lining inflammation).
The CDC updated their stance on this topic just a few days ago.
CDC and its partners are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. Active monitoring includes reviewing data and medical records and evaluating the relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.
Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger.
- Cases of myocarditis reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon have occurred:
- After mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), especially in male adolescents and young adults
- More often after the second dose
- Usually within a week of vaccination
- Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
- Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve. Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports. More information will be shared as it becomes available.
The CEO of Pfizer said the other week that proponents of alternative viewpoints on the vaccine are CRIMINALS.
Let’s take a look and let me show you who the real criminals are.
According to DrugWatch.com, here are some of the fantastic things Pfizer has done over the years in the name of helping humanity:
Over the years, Pfizer has faced lawsuits involving some of its most popular drugs. Courts have dismissed thousands of lawsuits against Pfizer. The company has also agreed to settle cases involving claims of illegal marketing and health care fraud.
- Pfizer set a record for the largest health care fraud settlement and the largest criminal fine of any kind with $2.3 billion in 2009.
- Protonix lawsuits say Pfizer failed to warn about the risk of kidney problems. In 2013, Pfizer agreed to pay $55 million to settle criminal charges. The U.S. Department of Justice said Wyeth promoted Protonix for unapproved uses in 2000 and 2001. Pfizer acquired Wyeth in 2009.
- Nearly 10,000 women filed Prempro breast cancer lawsuits against Pfizer. By 2012, Pfizer settled most of the claims for more than $1 billion.
- About 3,000 people filed Chantix lawsuits against Pfizer. They claimed Chantix caused suicidal thoughts and severe psychological disorders. In 2013, the company set aside about $288 million to resolve these cases. One case settled for an undisclosed amount just before trial in 2012.
- More than 7,800 testosterone therapy lawsuits had been filed against manufacturers as of November 2020. Pfizer had reached an agreement with the consumers suing the company in February 2018, ending its role in the massive litigation. The lawsuits say testosterone products caused strokes, blood clots and heart attacks.
- A federal panel closed the consolidated Effexor litigation in 2013. Lawsuits claimed birth defects.
- A judge dismissed Zoloft cases in 2016. Lawsuits included similar claims to Effexor XR. The judge did not disagree that Zoloft caused birth defects. But the judge concluded there was insufficient evidence to definitively link the two.
- A judge dismissed a group of federal Eliquis cases in 2017. Injured patients continue to file severe bleeding claims in Delaware state court.
- In 1996, Pfizer conducted an unapproved clinical trial. It involved children with meningitis in Nigeria, CBS News reported. The trials led to the deaths of 11 children. Dozens more were left disabled. Trovan is a drug severely restricted in use because of its potential to cause liver damage. Injury to the liver as a result of taking Trovan can lead to liver failure and death. In 2011, Pfizer paid $700,000 to four families who lost children during the Trovan trials. In addition, the company set up a $35 million fund for those affected by Trovan. Pfizer also agreed to sponsor health projects in Kano, Nigeria.
Don’t take my word for it.
Here’s the video:
NEW – Pfizer CEO: We're targeted by "a lot of dark organizations" and "we're getting briefings from the CIA and FBI."pic.twitter.com/Q1wabSwuh1
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) November 9, 2021
The Pfizer CEO was not clear about what specific law these people are accused of breaking.
Personally, I’d like him to answer that question.
If you look in the VAERS database, there are scores of reports of people being injured or even dying after taking the vaccine.
We reported on this just the other day:
VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) is our complex, inefficient, and underreported system used to track potential side effects of vaccines.
Although the reporting system is by no means perfect, it’s currently our only method to detect vaccine-related injuries.
The dramatic rise in VAERS reports during 2021 should present a major red flag for the experimental COVID-19 injections.
Deaths in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), since its start in 1990.
— Jean Marc Benoit MD (@JeanmarcBenoit) April 1, 2021
Neither the Biden administration nor Pfizer has commented on whether or not the pill will be mandatory.
I guess we will just have to wait and find out.
Regardless, it should be your individual right to take it if you choose.
No one can tell you otherwise.
Especially not the government.