Communism is alive and well with Biden in the White House.
On par with China, the Biden administration is silent about patriot prisoners being tortured.
And the mainstream media still can’t stop with their big lie of a Jan. 6 insurrection to sully President Trump and his supporters.
Even though the political prisoners from Jan. 6 did not commit any violence.
Unfortunately, they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.
The Biden White House also condones the Committee unconstitutionally demanding documents from the Trump White House!
It appears the Jan. 6 Committee is digging to find dirt on President Trump related to that day’s events.
President Trump initially asked Biden to exert executive privilege to counter the Jan. 6 Committee’s demands.
When Biden declined, President Trump hit back with a lawsuit.
The lawsuit’s purpose is in defense of the “Constitution, the Office of the President, and the future of our nation, all of which the sham Unselect Committee is trying to destroy.”
Memo on President Donald J. Trump's Lawsuit to Defend Executive Privilege, U.S. Constitution pic.twitter.com/LsLyJbbA6s
— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) October 18, 2021
President Trump filed his lawsuit in federal court in Washington, D.C.
The lawsuit aims to keep records from President Trump’s time in the White House confidential.
It states that the Jan. 6 Committee hasn’t clarified the legislative reasons why it needs the records.
President Trump also states the Presidential Records Act is unconstitutional.
NOTABLE: Trump says that if the Presidential Records Act allows Biden to overrule him on executive privilege questions, then the law itself is unconstitutional.https://t.co/DBht0AHtFd pic.twitter.com/J0070QCeZa
— Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) October 18, 2021
The lawsuit says it is “read so broadly as to allow an incumbent President unfettered discretion to waive the previous President’s executive privilege, mere months following an administration change.”
Jesse Binall, President Trump’s lawyer, argues that Congress can only seek records to legislate, not investigate.
The Desk of Donald Trump has more on the lawsuit:
” Today, President Donald J. Trump filed a lawsuit in defense of the Constitution, the Office of the President, and the future of our nation, all of which the sham Unselect Committee is trying to destroy. The fact is America is under assault by Pelosi’s Communist-style attempt to silence and destroy America First patriots through this hyper-partisan and illegitimate investigation.
- The January 6th Committee is a partisan sham to distract Americans from the Democrats’ policies that are killing and robbing Americans. For example:
- The Border crisis is flooding our communities with drugs and gangs, while costing taxpayers billions.
- The Democrats’ mismanagement of COVID exposed America’s elderly to a deadly disease and then in many cases, forced them to die alone.
- By defunding the police and embracing criminals, Democrats have made our cities less safe. o The unconstitutional mandates are destroying the economy.
- The media is complicit in advancing the Committee’s unconstitutionally flawed request.
- This committee exposed itself as a sham by requesting documents which serve no legitimate legislative purpose—what does President Trump’s campaign polling data from Florida have to do with an investigation into January 6th?
The Legal Argument—Three Pillars
- No Legitimate Legislative Purpose: The legislative committees’ request fails to meet the basic requirement of fulfilling a legislative purpose. The request is not just overly broad, it requests documents including campaign polling data—what does Congress hope to learn from this?
- Newsflash: Polling shows Biden’s approval cratering and 2022 slipping out of Democrats’ grasp—no wonder the Democrats and the media want to distract America from: The surrender in Afghanistan, skyrocketing inflation, a border crisis, crippling COVID mandates, and a stalled legislative agenda.
- Former Presidents have inherent Constitutional Rights of Privilege: An incumbent administration does not have the constitutional authority to unilaterally waive the executive privilege of a previous administration—especially one so recent. If it did, then executive privilege doesn’t exist, including for Joe Biden.
- Newsflash: No one is following this argument more closely than: (1) Hunter Biden and his art dealer, (2) The Woke Generals and Intel leaders who advised the Surrender in Afghanistan and the bombing of innocent civilians and children (3) Big Tech who has been actively engaged with the Biden administration to subvert Democracy through dark money organizations
- Time for Review: The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) has not even had the time to compile and organize the documents being requested by Congress—which is the largest request in American History. President Trump and Joe Biden should be afforded the time to diligently review any protected and privileged documents before it is released to the public.
- Newsflash: The Committee is motivated by one thing: delivering political wins for the Democrats. That’s why they’ve set a rapid timetable that steamrolls the Constitution, legal precedent, and established process. The Committee isn’t seeking the truth, it’s seeking Communist-style political persecution of President Trump and the America First patriots who served their country honorably.
The White House has stood by its decision.
Biden spokesman Mike Gwin says President Trump “abused the office of presidency and attempted to subvert a peaceful transfer of power.”
“Former President Trump abused the office of the presidency and attempted to subvert a peaceful transfer of power,” Biden spokesman Mike Gwin says. “The former president's actions represented a unique – & existential – threat to our democracy that can't be swept under the rug..”
— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) October 18, 2021
President Trump is not going to roll over to Communism.
The lawsuit calls out the unconstitutional witch hunt on President Trump endorsed by Biden.
Defendants listed in the lawsuit include the Jan. 6 Committee, the National Archives, Mr. Thompson, and Archivist David Ferriero.
The National Archives is supposed to hand over the documents to Congress by early November.
The Wall Street Journal has more:
“The Committee’s request amounts to nothing less than a vexatious, illegal fishing expedition openly endorsed by Biden and designed to unconstitutionally investigate President Trump and his administration. Our laws do not permit such an impulsive, egregious action against a former President and his close advisors,” the lawsuit says.
As part of the committee’s probe, the panel requested access to an array of White House records from on or around Jan 6. The National Archives had planned to deliver those records to the committee on Nov. 12, after the Biden administration said there was no reason to invoke executive privilege to shield the records.
The committee asked the National Archives for detailed records on what Mr. Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and others in the White House were doing on the day of the assault. It has also asked for internal White House records on visitors, communications, public statements and social-media accounts related to the attack, along with records concerning Mr. Trump’s unsuccessful and unfounded attempts to stop the certification of the 2020 election.
Will President Trump successfully defend the Constitution with his newest lawsuit?
The Supreme Court has precedence in recognizing a former President’s ability to make executive privilege claims after leaving office.
However, the 1977 U.S. Supreme Court decision was unclear what type of power is available.
Knowing President Trump, He won’t go down without a fight.
Plus, President Trump has said himself he never conceded!
Reminder President Trump NEVER Conceded! He Never Left! The Best Is Yet To Come!! 😎🇺🇸🦅 https://t.co/CEDulh3N5v
— PatriotCharlie (@PatriotCharlie1) October 11, 2021