Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

9/11 Families Tell Biden Not to Attend Any of Their Memorial Services


5,452 views

9/11 families have a clear message for Joe Biden:

Stay away from our memorial services.

This is a stunning rebuke of our commander in chief.

We have had three other presidents since 9/11.

Bush, Obama, and Trump.

None of them were explicitly “banned,” uninvited, or requested not to attend memorial services for 9/11.

Until now.

This is a disgrace and dishonor for Joe Biden.

After the collapse of Afghanistan, many 9/11 especially don’t want him their now.

But will he honor their wishes?

With 9/11 around the corner, we will soon find out.

See many of the social media posts calling on Biden to respect the wishes of 9/11 families.

Just today, it was revealed that Joe Biden issued yet another executive order.

This time, Biden is declassifying documents that are expected to reveal what role (if any) the Saudi government played in the 9/11 attacks.

It appears that this executive order was given just so Joe Biden could participate in the 9/11 memorial services.

According to Townhall:

The 20th anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks is just over one week away, yet the White House has not said anything about President Biden’s plans to mark the day. No announcement has been made of a moment of silence at the White House or plans to attend ceremonies at the Pentagon, World Trade Center, or Flight 93 Memorial in Somerset County, Pennsylvania.

In lieu of any official announcement from the White House, The New Jersey Globe reported last week that “President Joe Biden will be at the World Trade Center in New York on September 11 to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States,” though such reporting remains unconfirmed by the administration.

If Biden does, in fact, attend the memorial events at Ground Zero — as he did last year and on many previous anniversaries — the President is setting up a confrontation between himself and those directly impacted by the terrorist attacks that ended 2,977 innocent lives two decades ago.

In early August, more than 1,800 individuals impacted by 9/11 issued a letter criticizing Biden for breaking a campaign pledge to release information regarding the role Saudi Arabia’s government may have had in the attacks.

While campaigning for president, Biden promised 9/11 survivors and victims’ families that he would “direct my Attorney General to personally examine the merits of all cases where the invocation of privilege is recommended, and to err on the side of disclosure in cases where, as here, the events in question occurred two decades or longer ago.”

Several months into his administration, though, Biden still hasn’t followed through on that promise. On Friday, Biden refused to answer questions about his promise.

“Our patience has expired,” the 9/11 families’ letter said. “We cannot in good faith, and with veneration to those lost, sick, and injured, welcome the president to our hallowed grounds until he fulfills his commitment.”

Joe Biden, of course, advocated against the strike that killed Osama bin Laden while he was vice president and then executed last month’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan resulted in Taliban terrorists retaking the country and seizing billions of dollars in American arms, vehicles, and equipment while ISIS-K terrorists were freed and Americans were left behind.

But now we have an answer.

Biden’s executive order will declassify those documents.

But will it be enough?

The Guardian confirms that Biden wants Saudi links declassified:

Joe Biden has announced the wholesale review and declassification of files from the investigation into the 9/11 attack, in response to intense pressure from Congress and victims’ families currently suing Saudi Arabia.

“As the 20th anniversary of 9/11 approaches, the American people deserve to have a fuller picture of what their government knows about those attacks,” an executive order issued on Friday said.

It said the full record would be disclosed in tranches over the coming six months “except when the strongest possible reasons counsel otherwise”.

The order said that while the “indiscriminate” release of information could jeopardise national security and the ability to prevent future attacks, a better balance had to be struck between transparency and accountability.

It said “information should not remain classified when the public interest in disclosure outweighs any damage to the national security”.

Victims’ families have long demanded the US release the findings of Operation Encore, a FBI investigation into possible Saudi complicity, particularly contacts between Saudi officials and two 9/11 hijackers who lived in California in the months before the attacks.

Riyadh has denied any involvement in the hijacking and is fighting a lawsuit brought by the families in federal court in New York.

The executive order comes a month after legislation was introduced with bipartisan support in Congress demanding greater transparency in the investigation.

“I’m very excited,” said Terry Strada, whose husband Tom died in the attack on the World Trade Center, and who is co-chair of a families and survivors group, 9/11 Community United.

“I’m thrilled that we have an executive order now that will mandate a full declassification review of all of the documents.”

Strada added: “The onus is now on the intelligence agencies to explain why they’re going to classify a document. The way that they’ve been doing it until now is under cover of darkness. They won’t be able to do that any longer.”

Under the executive order, an FBI electronic communication dated 4 April 2016 would have to be released by 11 September. The families’ lawyers believe that to be a 16-page summary of the Operation Encore findings.

The existence of that document was admitted by the US during the discovery process in the New York case, but its contents were not disclosed.

Within two months of the order, the FBI and other agencies will have to release “all other records that previously were withheld as classified, in full or in part, during discovery”, as well as another FBI electronic communication closing Operation Encore.

Within four months, the government will declassify “all interview reports, analytical documents, documents reporting investigative findings, or other substantive records (including phone records and banking records, if any)” from the FBI’s original investigation into the attacks (known as Penttbom), where there is any relevance to Operation Encore.

BOOKMARK IT: Check Out My New Site, NoahReport.com!

Within six months, the government must release anything relevant from any other investigation which concerns the hijackers and any “relationship with a foreign government”.

It will be up to the attorney general or the heads of the FBI or other agencies to prove that the release of any information “reasonably could be expected to result in damage to the national security”.

What do you think will happen?

Will Biden attempt to attend the 9/11 memorial services where he has been explicitly told he is not welcomed?

Or will he actually respect the wishes of the families?

Let us know your predictions in the comments below.



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend