Through a FOIA request made in April 2021, new documents reveal the disturbing number of veterans who experienced side effects to the experimental COVID-19 jabs.
At that time, Veteran’s Health Services recorded 895 serious reactions amongst veterans.
That includes strokes, heart attacks, deep vein thrombosis, and death as the outcome.
Not to mention, thousands of other veterans experienced less severe side effects to the experimental jabs.
Who knows what the numbers are three months later?
It’s disgusting seeing service members suffer like this who sacrificed their lives to defend their country.
After their service, this is what they’re given.
Despite the frightening VAERS reports for the entire population, the U.S. federal government remains steadfast to get more experimental jabs into arms.
Here’s the latest:
VA Documents Reveal Hundreds of Veterans Experiencing ‘Serious Reactions’ to Vaccines. https://t.co/7lwCMThGTN
— Thomas Paine (@Thomas1774Paine) July 20, 2021
Hundreds of Veterans Experiencing Serious Side Effects from the Injections https://t.co/MLpxTBmEAq
— A K (@crosshairsonyou) July 20, 2021
VA Documents Reveal Hundreds of Veterans Experiencing ‘Serious Reactions’ to Vaccines https://t.co/z62Oav2IkU
— † Crusader (@Wil_Johnson1) July 16, 2021
Judicial Watch reported:
Judicial Watch announced today that it received 75 pages of records from the Department of Veterans Affairs detailing the adverse reactions veterans had to the COVID-19 vaccines. As of April 2021, Veteran’s Health Services reported 895 serious reactions which included: 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms. They also reported over 26,000 less serious reactions. The agency withheld individual report details, citing alleged privacy and related issues.
Additionally, the documents included a section focused entirely on race titled “Addressing health inequities.”
The documents were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request on April 14, 2021, for:
- All reports related to any adverse reaction to any COVID-19 vaccine administered at any Department of Veterans Affairs medical facility. This request includes, but is not limited to, any such reports transmitted to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS).
- All policies, regulations, or other guidance documents regarding the reporting and/or tracking of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.
A document titled “Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting” includes multiple charts documenting what the VA describes as serious and non-serious reactions to the COVID-19 vaccine. There have been 895 reports of serious events. These events include “Events where Death, hospitalization, and/or Life-Threatening Event is marked as an outcome.” There were 24,585 non-serious events. Charts detail:
- A total of 20 cardiac arrests, 36 strokes, 15 cases of deep vein thrombosis, 10 heart attacks, and 19 pulmonary embolisms were reported for employees and veterans who took one of the three vaccines.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine adverse event reports include five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis and three pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients.
- Moderna vaccine adverse event reports include 15 cardiac arrests, 16 cerebrovascular accidents, five cases of deep vein thrombosis, five myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. Employees who took the vaccine reportedly suffered five cerebrovascular accidents, four cases of deep vein thrombosis, two myocardial infarctions and two pulmonary embolisms.
- Pfizer vaccine adverse event reports include five cardiac arrests, 10 cerebrovascular accidents, one case of deep vein thrombosis, three myocardial infarctions and seven pulmonary embolisms for veteran patients. There was one case of deep vein thrombosis in an employee.