Nothing is greater than seeing the fake news media forced to pay for their own evils.
Nicholas Sandmann just became $250 million richer because of those evils.
Back in January 2019, Sandmann and several of his classmates from Covington Catholic High Scool found themselves in the middle of a media-orchestrated circus of fake news when a Native American activist approached the students while banging on a drum to “diffuse” a possible volatile situation involving the students and another group.
The media focused on a short clip of Sandmann “smirking” at the activist while the latter continued drumming.
Calls for doxxing the students went out and many in the media called Sandmann’s actions indicitive of white privilege.
What happened next was unsurprising to anyone with half a brain.
More information became available and video evidence proved the media jumped the gun with their accusations.
The Washington Post is the latest news organization to settle a defamation lawsuit launched by Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann over its botched coverage of a viral confrontation with a Native American elder that had portrayed the Kentucky teen as the aggressor.
Sandmann announced the victory on Twitter.
"On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit. Thanks to @ToddMcMurtry & @LLinWood for their advocacy. Thanks to my family & millions of you who have stood your ground by supporting me. I still have more to do," Sandmann wrote on Friday.
This follows the multi-million dollar settlement CNN made with the teenager back in January.
Sandmann offered a not-so-subtle warning to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.
"We have settled with WAPO and CNN. The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go. Don’t hold your breath @jack," Sandmann tweeted.
Sandmann's attorney, Lin Wood, similarly wrote, "For our present to @N1ckSandmann to celebrate his 18th Birthday, @ToddMcMurtry & I gave Nicholas the gift of justice from . . . THE WASHINGTON POST #FightBack."
A spokesperson for The Washington Post told Fox News, "We are pleased that we have been able to reach a mutually agreeable resolution of the remaining claims in this lawsuit."
In March 2019, Sandmann's attorneys filed a suit against CNN for its coverage of the incident before all the facts had surfaced. The teen was seeking a whopping $800 million in damages from CNN, NBC and the Post.
Attorney Todd McMurtry previously told Fox News that lawsuits against “as many as 13 other defendants" would be filed.
Among them: ABC, CBS, The Guardian, The Huffington Post, NPR, Slate, The Hill, and Gannett which owns the Cincinnati Enquirer, as well as miscellaneous other small outfits, according to McMurtry. Separate lawsuits against the Washington Post and NBC have already been filed, he added.
Fake news media, meet karma.
Good for Nicholas Sandmann for fighting this evil.
This kid is an absolute warrior and as you can see from his Twitter feed, he isn't done with the fight.
It is worth taking a moment to celebrate this victory and the many more to come for this young man.
Happy belated 18th birthday Nick.
The media needs to be held accountable for their continuous transgressions against the truth.
Perhaps Mr. Sandmann can be a becon of inspiration going forward in the battle against the media's lies.
Amen to that.
It's time to hold nothing back in this war for the truth.