Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

It’s Happening: DOJ to Open New Investigation Into James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok


1 views

Charges were made against former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

The charges alleged that McCabe leaked information to the media and lied about it.

It is unquestionable that Attorney General Bill Barr has been a staunch defender of President Trump.

So why did the Justice Department decide NOT to pursue charges against McCabe?

There has been speculation that the DOJ has thrown out McCabe’s case for a bigger case.

There is new evidence to suggest that the speculations are correct.

Check it out:

So what exactly would the bigger case be?

Weissmann suggests that the ODJ is about to start an investigation into James Comey, Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

Wow!

If what he's saying is true, then we can all expect more bombshells in the coming weeks.

The Washington Examiner has more:

One of Robert Mueller's former top prosecutors said the outside prosecutor picked to review the case against retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn is a ruse to investigate President Trump's perceived enemies.

Andrew Weissmann, a former Justice Department official who was known as Mueller's "pit bull" during the Russia investigation, said the Justice Department swapped out the "loser case" of Andrew McCabe, who escaped criminal charges on Friday for allegedly lying to investigators about authorizing media disclosures, for a fresh one targeting top former FBI officials, including McCabe, led by Jeffrey Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri.

"All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann told MSNBC host Chuck Todd.

All three officials were involved in the investigation into the Trump 2016 campaign's alleged ties to Russia, which Trump and his allies have called a "witch hunt." Mueller, who took over the inquiry after FBI Director James Comey was fired in May 2017, found no criminal conspiracy when the investigation ended last year.

The media is ignoring Weissmann's statements, but it's important to emphasize that he was a top Mueller prosecutor.

There's a good chance that he has a lot of insight into the swamp.

We will keep you updated as this story develops.

The Blaze also confirmed the report.

Andrew Weissmann, a former top lawyer at the Justice Department who played a central role in Robert Mueller's investigation, said Friday the Justice Department has begun a new investigation into several former top FBI officials.

Weissmann, speaking to MSNBC host Chuck Todd, said the Justice Department has swapped its "loser case" against Andrew McCabe — in which the DOJ declined to pursue charges against McCabe for lying to investigators — for a new case against former FBI Director James Comey, McCabe, and Peter Strzok.

"All they did was swapped out a loser case for starting an investigation that is going to be of Comey, McCabe, Pete Strzok," Weissmann said, the Washington Examiner reported.

See what Weissmann himself had to say on the Mueller investigation.



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend