Skip to main content
We may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on this site. Read our full Disclosure here.

Famous Muslim Mosque Totally Destroyed!


Need another sign of the times?

A sign we’re living in the Book of Revelation?

Living in end times?

Well, this might be it.

A massive Islamic Mosque has just been utterly destroyed as it imploded from a massive fire.

You have to see this:

Another view here:

And aftermath here:

EuroWeekly gave us more details:

THE dome of a Jakarta mosque has collapsed after catching fire.

The shocking scenes were caught on video and posted online showing the extent of the damage, which happened at the Koja Jakarta Islamic Center, according to Hidayatullah.

First reports of the fire in the Indonesian capital came in at 15.22 local time, with witnesses to the collapse speaking out on social media.

The Islamic organisation posted the video on Twitter with the caption: “The dome of the Koja Jakarta Islamic Center Mosque is on fire.”

According to, six fire engines were deployed to the location.

“Yes, the dome is on fire. The units have all left,” said the North Jakarta Fire Station picket officer, Teddy, when the news was confirmed at 15.47 local time.

The fire officer said his side received the initial report of the fire at 15.22 local time, but would not comment further on the details surrounding the incident.

Other videos quickly surfaced on social media by concerned citizens, including @AdnanZulfickar, who said: “For God’s sake, the dome of the Koja Islamic Center fire, please help.”

It has not yet been confirmed what caused the collapse, with news organisaton Nexta saying: “According to local media reports, it was the #Jakarta Islamic Center in Koja.

“The exact circumstances and the cause are not yet known. It was also unclear whether there were any dead or injured. The emergency services are on site.”

And from GulfToday, here is more:

In a tragic incident, the Jakarta Islamic Center mosque in Indonesia was destroyed by a fire during its renovation on Wednesday.

Dramatic social media footage showed the moment the mosque’s dome collapsed.

Firefighters were alerted about the blaze shortly after 3pm local time, with at least ten fire engines being dispatched to the scene, Indonesia media reported.

The cause of the fire is not yet known. Media reports suggest that the Islamic Center was undergoing renovations at the time.

Video footage showed flames and smoke billowing from the mosque’s dome just before it collapsed.

No one was injured in the fire or the ensuing collapse. Local media added that police are investigating the cause of the fire and have questioned contractors working in the building.

Apart from the mosque, the Islamic Center complex also houses educational, commercial and research facilities.

The mosque’s dome last caught fire during renovations almost exactly 20 years ago, with the October 2002 blaze taking five hours to extinguish.

While there is no evidence the two events are linked, it reminds me very much of this fire from last year…

Three Masonic Lodges Burning!

A preview of Hell?

Maybe so.

Look, I don’t advocate violence or destruction of property, but I am not going to shed one tear over seeing three (demonic) Masonic Lodges burning to the ground….

How about you?

WeLoveTrump has obtained exclusive footage of the three different lodges all burning to the ground.

Take a look, here is #1 from Rumble:

And here is #2, from Rumble:

And here is #3, from Rumble: had more details on the story:

Vancouver police arrested a 42-year-old man suspected of arson in three fires at Masonic lodges in Metro Vancouver on Tuesday morning.

The arrest came after an off-duty police officer driving past the Masonic temple near Rupert Street and East 29th Avenue in Vancouver noticed a man walking away from the building as it burned, according to Vancouver Police Department (VPD) Const. Tania Visintin.

Video taken by a bystander shows flames licking at an entrance to the temple as a man carries a red jerrycan to the trunk of a black van. He is then confronted by the off-duty officer.

The man managed to get away but was then arrested just before 10 a.m. in Burnaby near North Fraser Way and Marine Way, about a 20-minute drive from the location of the last of the fires, according to police.

“He did a great job in stopping and speaking to this suspect,” Visintin told reporters during a news conference, referring to the off-duty officer.

“He attempted to take the suspect into custody, a fight ensued, and the suspect was able to get away.”

North Vancouver fire crews responded to a fire near Lonsdale Avenue and 12th Street on Tuesday morning, one of three fires at Masonic lodges in the metro Vancouver area. Police later said they had arrested a 42-year-old man in connection with the fire.

The Vancouver fire followed two other blazes that were reported earlier in the morning at Masonic lodges in North Vancouver. Police say no one was injured during the fires or the arrest, and are recommending arson charges.

Investigators have released few details about the suspect or possible motives, except to say that he has a history of interactions with the police and no history of arson.

“We don’t have answers as to the motive,” North Vancouver RCMP Sgt. Peter DeVries said. “Those are questions that we want answers to as well.”

Visintin said she was not aware of any specific threats to Masonic organizations before Tuesday’s fires.

Fires began early Tuesday morning

North Vancouver RCMP received reports of the first fire at the Lynn Valley lodge just before 6:45 a.m.

A few minutes later, just before 7 a.m., they were notified of a second fire at Duke of Connaught Lodge No. 64 near Lonsdale Ave. and 12th St., a 10-minute drive away.

First responders said the third fire was reported at the Park Lodge Masonic Hall in Vancouver just before 7:30 a.m.

“This was a really quick-moving, fast investigation,” DeVries said.

While police tried to identify a suspect and draw connections between the three fires, officers were posted to other Masonic halls in the city.

The entrance to the Park Lodge Masonic Hall near Rupert St. and 29th Ave. in Vancouver has been taped off. Police said they were investigating an arson. (Christian Amundson/CBC News)
In Vancouver, Assistant Fire Chief Mike Sereda said police were already on scene by the time fire crews arrived.

“They had been contacted by a passerby,” he said, adding a fire investigator was also at the scene to determine the cause of the fire.

The glass of the centre’s front door had been smashed and the inside stairwell was burned and blackened.

And from CTV News:

A suspect has been arrested in connection to a series of arsons at three Masonic halls in Metro Vancouver, police say.

Vancouver police issued a statement shortly after 1 p.m. Tuesday announcing a 42-year-old man was arrested in Burnaby. Arson charges are being recommended to Crown counsel, police say.

The arrest comes after fire crews and police were called to three separate blazes at Masonic halls Tuesday morning. Two were in North Vancouver while the third was in Vancouver.

“This was a joint collaboration with Vancouver police and our partners at the North Vancouver RCMP,” said Const. Tania Visintin in the news release.

“Officers were able to swiftly arrest the alleged suspect and we’re thankful that no one was physically harmed.”

The suspect was arrested near North Fraser Way and Marine Way, police say.

“This investigation unfolded very quickly,” says Sgt. Peter DeVries of the North Vancouver RCMP. “We have a very good working relationship with our partners at Vancouver Police. By sharing information and co-ordinating our efforts we were able to move swiftly as new information became available.”

One fire was reported at about 7 a.m. near Lonsdale Avenue and 11th Street East in a multi-unit building that has a Masonic hall. Images from the scene showed flames coming from the windows above a street-level business.

A second fire was also reported at a Masonic lodge in Lynn Valley, east of Mountain Highway. Shortly before 9 a.m., the District of North Vancouver confirmed that fire had been put out but investigators remained on scene.

Meanwhile, a fire at a Masonic hall in Vancouver on Rupert Street and 29th Avenue was also part of the police investigation. Crews were notified of the three fires between 6:45 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.


Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!