Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

Election Software CEO Surrenders After Admitting Election Data Was Sent to China; Must Wear Ankle Monitor


9,706 views

If 2020 was the “most secure election in history,” then why do we keep hearing stories about software being hacked and election data being sent overseas?

No… this is not a conspiracy theory.

An election software CEO has surrendered to authorities.

Why?

Because he admitted that election data had been sent to China and that minors, who aren’t allowed to vote, were included in the data breach.

He’s considered a flight risk, so he must wear an ankle monitor to be tracked.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Joe Biden’s election narrative?

More details below:

Instead of investigating President Trump, perhaps the House would make more progress by investigating instances like this.

You see, the Democrats have left no stone unturned while investigating January 6 — EXCEPT for the fact that they’ve ignored the FBI and Ray Epps… but that’s another story.

But why aren’t they investigating the 2020 election as thoroughly?

The Epoch Times confirms the bombshell:

Los Angeles prosecutors on Oct. 14 accused the CEO of a Michigan-based election software company of being involved in a “massive” data breach affecting at least thousands of victims, including minors.

Eugune Yu, 64, who heads Konnech, a company that provides software to electoral districts for the management of poll workers, was charged with the felony crime of embezzlement of public funds. He appeared in a Los Angeles County court on Oct. 14.

The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office has accused Yu of stealing personal identifying information of poll workers. The office alleged that such data was stored on servers in China, in violation of Konnech’s contract with Los Angeles County.

Superior Court of Los Angeles County Judge Victoria Wilson ruled that Yu be released on a $500,000 bond and remain in house arrest until his next hearing, which is set for Nov. 17. Yu was ordered to remain in Los Angeles County and wear an ankle monitor.

Donning a gray suit with metal-rimmed glasses and a white N95 mask, the 64-year-old CEO seemed to be in good spirits in the courtroom, where he appeared together with his four lawyers.

Los Angeles County Deputy District Attorney Eric Neff alleged in court that the amount of data involved in the breach was “astounding,” adding that “this is probably the largest data breach in United States history.”

In Los Angeles alone, there were “probably thousands of victims,” Neff alleged. “They have contracts all over the country.”

He alleged that many minors’ data had been compromised because during the 2020 election, in the midst of the pandemic, the government had encouraged them to work at poll stations in order for the elderly, who comprise a large portion of poll workers, to stay at home.

It’s “a massive data breach,” Neff said.

In 2020, we were told that election software was secure.

It was impossible to be hacked, supposedly.

It was supposed to be impossible to be breached.

Yet this is the latest example (out of many) of issues with election systems.

So again I ask: why isn’t congress investigating this?!

Names, addresses, dates of birth, and social security numbers are now all in the hands of the communist Chinese government.

If this had happened in 2016, don’t you think the media would have covered this? Wouldn’t they have accused Trump of China-China-China collusion, rather than Russia-Russia-Russia collusion?

According to The Blaze:

Eugene Yu, the 51-year-old CEO of the Michigan-based election software company Konnech, has been criminally charged again, this time for grand theft by embezzlement. Yu is said to have “fraudulently appropriated public funds” while a contractor for Los Angeles County.

The felony complaint filed in the Superior Court of State of California for the County of Los Angeles alleged that the “funds amounted to $2,645,000 plus the as yet undetermined value of the personal identifying information,” which Konnech stored on servers in China.

Although the company previously claimed that all of its data was stored on servers in the United States, Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascón indicated that Konnech had “allegedly violated its contract by storing critical information that the workers provided on servers in China,” where Yu lived until 1986.

On Friday, prosecutor Eric Neff suggested the crimes allegedly committed by Konnech under Yu constituted the “largest data breach in United States history,” and urged that Yu be held in custody, granted he poses an “extensive flight risk” due to his “deep ties to China.”

GET THE TRUTH: DailyTruthReport.com

Despite Neff’s protestation, Yu was released.

Yu will reappear in court in November to enter a plea. If convicted, he will likely serve time in a state prison.

Meanwhile, the entire federal government has been persecuting President Trump for something he didn’t even coordinate: January 6.

What do you think?

Would Yu’s prison sentence in state prison be enough?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!