President Trump moments ago released a statement regarding his filing related to the unprecedented raid of his Mar-a-Lago estate.
Liz Harrington, from the Trump team, was on with Steve Bannon at the Moment of Truth Summit in Springfield, Missouri, where she shared that the FBI violated the President’s 4th Amendment rights during the raid.
“Liz Harrington told Steve Bannon that President Trump is going on offense over the illegal FBI raid on his home at Mar-a-Lago,” The Gateway Pundit noted.
“Trump on Friday said he will be filing a “major motion” soon in response to the “illegal” FBI raid of his Florida residence.”
From The Gateway Pundit:
Steve Bannon: I spent 5 hours talking to people, meeting and greeting people and talking to them… and to a person they were asking when is President Trump going on offense on this outrageous, illegal raid, that they understand it’s illegal, they understand the FBI is the Gestapo? They’re shocked about what happened… Everyone here is saying when is Trump going on offense? They’re furious about what happened.
Liz Harrington: As they should be. I’m furious. It’s imminent. We got an amazing 4th Amendment complaint. And make no mistake. This is an attack on constitutional rights, 4th Amendment rights. Don’t buy into any of this nonsense… They had no reason to go in. It was a total violation of his constitutional rights.
WATCH via Rumble:
Read President Trump’s statement below:
We have just filed a motion in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican Break-In by dozens of FBI agents, and others, of my home, Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach, Florida.
They demanded that the security cameras be turned off, a request we rightfully denied. They prevented my attorneys from observing what was being taken in the raid, saying “absolutely not.” They took documents covered by attorney-client and executive privilege, which is not allowed. They took my passports. They even brought a “safe cracker” and successfully broke into my personal safe, which revealed…nothing!
We are now demanding that the Department of “Justice” be instructed to immediately STOP the review of documents illegally seized from my home. ALL documents have been previously declassified.
We are demanding the appointment of a SPECIAL MASTER to oversee the handling of the materials taken in the raid.
We are further demanding that the DOJ be forced to turn over a REAL, without “plants,” inventory of my property that was taken and disclose where that property is now located. We are demanding that all items wrongfully taken from my home be IMMEDIATELY returned.
The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me.
This Mar-a-Lago Break-In, Search, and Seizure was illegal and unconstitutional, and we are taking all actions necessary to get the documents back, which we would have given to them without the necessity of the despicable raid of my home, so that I can give them to the National Archives until they are required for the future Donald J. Trump Presidential Library and Museum.
I will never stop fighting for the American people, our Country, and the Rule of Law.
Make America Great Again!