Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Kirsch was a Democrat mega donor for years.
Kirsch said he’s donated over $20 million to help elect Democrats.
However, the founder and executive director of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation is ready to jump ship from the Democratic Party.
Kirsch said the party ‘violated his trust.’
He commented how the FDA, CDC, and NIH said the COVID-19 jabs were safe and effective.
“When I started seeing my friends die and be injured and I started looking at the data, there was no question that this vaccine is the most dangerous vaccine ever created by man,” Kirsch explained.
“It is a thousand times more deadly than the smallpox vaccine and that’s too unsafe for people to use,” he added.
Kirsch noted that he couldn’t get a single minute in front of any Democratic representative.
“The best I got was that Ro Khanna gave me to a staff member who took two months to get back to me, and when I asked if she had read what I sent to her, she said no it disagreed with the CDC so it’s not right and I didn’t really read it,” Kirsch explained.
Watch the full video with Steve Kirsch on Rumble:
Kirsch wrote on his Substack Newsletter following his appearance on Fox News:
Here is a summary of the claims I made on Aug 10 on Fox News:
- The FDA and CDC falsely assured us that the approved COVID mRNA vaccines were both safe and effective
- The COVID mRNA vaccines are the most dangerous vaccine ever created by man [for the general inoculation of the general US public]
- The mRNA COVID vaccines are 1,000 times deadlier than the smallpox vaccine [killed per capita for fully vaccinated person]
- Hundreds of thousands of Americans have been killed by these [mRNA COVID] vaccines
- Millions of Americans have been injured by these vaccines
- The statistics at Wayne Root’s wedding (8 months after the wedding) were that at least 26 people were severely injured and 7 people died who were vaccinated while Wayne was not aware of anyone who was unvaccinated who reported any injuries or death.
This article summarizes the key evidence supporting each statement. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list for each point.
Why isn’t this all published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature? Well, there are already 1,250 papers published in the peer-reviewed scientific literature on COVID vaccine injury and they are all ignored. Ever see them mentioned in the mainstream media? Of course not!
Can you find conflicting data points? Absolutely!
But my point is that everything I said is backed up by data from multiple third party sources. The fact that nobody wants to debate me on any of this is pretty telling. The fact that you can’t find a single supporting personal anecdote to the mainstream narrative… that’s a little hard to explain because we have no trouble at all finding anecdotes that show the narrative is false.
We’d want to see a similar “50/50” random population split like Wayne had, and then shows us that more people were injured and died in the unvaccinated group. I have yet to see a single anecdote!
You have to wonder how the data presented here can be so eerily consistent if it isn’t based on reality.
See also the article I wrote right after the Fox segment as it lists additional data points not included here (since I didn’t want to be repetitive).