Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

John Durham Takes The Lead, 30 Subpoenas Issued!


27,213 views

Big news to share with you on the John Durham front!

You didn’t think he was done, did you?

Not by a long shot!

No, in fact, it looks like everything up until now may have just been setting the table.

The old Columbo move…

Remember that?

Remember Columbo?  Peter Faulk?

Man, I loved that show.

He’d always appear to be not quite with it, seeming like he was losing the case, right up until the very end.

His “Columbo routine” would give his enemies (the people he was investigating) a false sense of security.

They’d think there was no way he could possibly crack the case, this dufus…

Until…

He would say his famous line at the end:  “Oh, just one more thing ma’am…”

And then he’d transform into a genius, laying out the entire case and how he caught them!

Well, I think the Sussmann case was John Durham’s Columbo Routine…

It looked like he couldn’t even get a simple conviction…

But soon we may see him ask “just one more question”.

You see, here’s something I did not realize: did you know Durham wasn’t even the lead prosecutor in the Sussmann case?

It’s true!

Take a look:

He seems rather pissed off!

Not only is he now taking over the Driver’s Seat, but he’s coming out swinging…issuing over 30 subpoenas!

HELLO!

They are also notifying the Court they expect to need 5-6 days to present their case.

That’s going to be a LOT of evidence coming out!

Check out these awesome details from Fox News:

Special Counsel John Durham has asked a federal court to issue more than two dozen subpoenas associated with the trial of Igor Danchenko, the Russian national accused of lying about his connection to the now-infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Durham this week requested that 30 subpoenas be issued to individuals to testify on behalf of the government during Danchenko’s trial, which is set to begin Oct. 11.

The court filing, reviewed by Fox News, did not reveal the identities of the individuals Durham is requesting be compelled to testify.

Danchenko was charged with five counts of making false statements to the FBI. The charges stemmed from statements Danchenko made relating to the sources he used in providing information to an investigative firm in the U.K.

Danchenko is believed to be the sub-source for former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele, who compiled the dossier that served as the basis for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants against Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

The dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign through the law firm Perkins Coie.

According to the indictment, in March, May, June, October and November of 2017, Danchenko made false statements regarding the sources of certain information that he provided to a U.K. investigative firm that was then included in reports prepared by the firm and subsequently passed to the FBI.

The June 15, 2017, false statement count alleges that Danchenko denied that he had spoken with a particular individual about material information contained in one of the “Company Reports” when he knew that was untrue.

The March 16, 2017; May 18, 2017; Oct. 24, 2017; and Nov. 16, 2017, counts involve statements made by Danchenko on those dates to FBI agents regarding information he “purportedly had received from an anonymous caller who he believed to be a particular individual, when in truth and in fact he knew that was untrue,” Durham’s office said Thursday.

“The information purportedly conveyed by the anonymous caller included the allegation that there were communications ongoing between the Trump campaign and Russian officials and that the caller had indicated the Kremlin might be of help in getting Trump elected,” Durham’s office said in a statement last year.

Durham’s team is shifting their focus to the Danchenko trial following the more than two-week-long trial of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

The jury in late May found Sussmann not guilty of making a false statement to the FBI in September 2016 when he said he was not working on behalf of any client when he brought information alleging a covert communications channel between the Trump Organization and Russia’s Alfa Bank.

The jury found that Durham’s team had not proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Sussmann’s statement was a lie, and that he was, in fact, working on behalf of Clinton’s presidential campaign and technology executive Rodney Joffe when he brought two thumb drives and a white paper alleging a Trump-Russia connection.

Sussmann was charged with one count of making a false statement to the FBI during his meeting with then-FBI General Counsel James Baker on Sept. 19, 2016.

What do you think?

Brian Cates just released a great article diving deep on this over on his Substack:

On August 1st, Special Counsel John Durham dropped his latest bombshell: Durham himself is going to be the lead prosecutor in the upcoming October trial of the suspected Russian spy who fled the country in 2010 under suspicion of having engaged in espionage and yet somehow was back in the United States by 2016, employed by the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign via Fusion GPS as the primary source for Christopher Steele’s fake Dossier.

While Durham took a back seat during the Michael Sussmann trial, that won’t be the case during trial of suspected Russian spy Igor Danchenko.

Durham Files To Be Lead Prosecutor In The Danchenko Trial

Durham didn’t even sit at the prosecution table in the Sussmann trial.

SIGN THE PETITION: We Need National Voter ID!

He certainly did not file to be the lead prosecutor in that case.

All the proceedings in the courtroom at the Sussmann trial was handled by 3 junior members of the Special Counsel’s Office:

Jonathan Algor.
Andrew DeFillipis
Michael Thomas Keilty

John Durham never said **one word** in the courtroom while the proceedings were underway.

So it sets a completely different tone for this upcoming trial that Durham has told the court he is lead prosecutor in this case.

What Is The Danchenko Trial About?

The upcoming trial is about 5 specific times Danchenko is alleged to have deliberately lied to federal officials who were interviewing him about his major role in the construction of what has come be called The Steele Dossier hoax.



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Thanks for sharing!