Joe Biden’s approval ratings continue to hit historic lows.
The White House resident’s numbers are tanking to the point where more Democrats prefer Biden to step aside by 2024.
What does that mean for the Democrat Party heading into the 2024 presidential election?
Vice President Kamala Harris?
Her approval rating are worse than Joe Biden.
KAMALA HARRIS in December: "I'm vice president of the United States. Anything that I handle is because it's a tough issue."
Her approval rating is worse than Joe Biden's. pic.twitter.com/j3TiYaNRLB
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 12, 2022
Will it, again, be Hillary Clinton?
Please, say it isn’t so!
There are swirling rumors that Joe Biden will get canned in favor of Hillary Clinton to be the 2024 Democrat nominee.
A former top advisor to Bill Clinton claims that Joe Biden will be forced to step aside and be replaced by Hillary, who is preparing to run again for president in 2024.
Dick Morris, who ran Bill Clinton’s successful 1996 reelection campaign, made the prediction.
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) July 20, 2022
A former top advisor to Bill Clinton claims that Joe Biden will be forced to step aside as a 2024 candidate and be replaced by Hillary, who is preparing to run again for president.https://t.co/ip4IqX2vvP
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) July 20, 2022
“As leftist candidates emerge as front-runners in the Democratic primary, pressure will grow on Hillary Clinton to enter the race,” writes Morris.
Morris predicts that “Hillary Clinton will run again for president in 2024 to stop Donald Trump.”
“It will be one of the great political re-matches of all time,” he added.
Morris suggested Democrats and mainstream media know that Biden can’t run again in 2024.
“These insiders know better than most that Biden’s quickly declining mental abilities, coupled with an economy spiraling out of control, means disaster for the Democrats in ’24,” he writes.
He hinted that Democrats are preparing for a red wave that will give Republicans control of both the Senate and the House.
Morris makes this prediction for what Democrats will attempt to stop Donald Trump:
- Biden will resist but ultimately have to cave to left-wing and media pressure and not run again.
- The Democrats also know Kamala Harris is also a disaster and cannot be their candidate. Trump will easily defeat her.
- The Democrats, increasingly desperate, will search for a candidate who can both unite the party and stop Trump. They are looking at people like Calif. Gov. Gavin Newsom, Colorado Governor Jared Polis, and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
- With Harris out, a Black candidate may emerge. The short list here includes Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., or, if she wins the Georgia governorship, Stacy Abrams.
- The far left “progressive” wing of the party will look to Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, or Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. AOC is the one who will take off, and she will wreak havoc. The left now dominates the Democratic Party. She will do surprisingly well.
- As leftist candidates emerge as front-runners in the Democratic primary, pressure will grow on Hillary Clinton to enter the race. Much like Biden’s surprise entrance in 2020, Democrats will see her as their savior, an experienced politician able to bridge the left and more moderate wings of the party.
Morris says Hillary’s recent media interviews and her cronies touting her as Biden’s replacement are clear signs she is set to run again in 2024.
Others will undoubtedly express skepticism about the Democrats supporting another Hillary candidacy, given that she has already failed twice.
She would also be 77-years-old if she entered the White House in 2024.
As we previously highlighted, Trump was expected to formally announce his candidacy this month, although that is yet to occur.
Earlier this month, a video uploaded to YouTube showed the Donald’s plane getting a new paint job, suggesting the former president could be about to throw his hat in the ring.
Given his recent trip to the White House, while Biden visited the Middle East, I wouldn’t be shocked to see California Gov. Gavin Newsom as Clinton’s running mate.
Gavin Newsom showing up to visit the White House the day after Joe Biden leaves for Israel is so next level diabolical I can’t help but respect it. pic.twitter.com/Pq2jmUpkSv
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) July 13, 2022
Gavin Newsom went to the White House for a job interview while POTUS was overseas.
Some clarity there as to who is really in charge.
— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.today (@JordanSchachtel) July 18, 2022