Amid peak travel season, many people are preparing for their third or fourth experimental COVID-19 injections.
Simultaneously, the number of ‘sudden and unexpected’ deaths continues to rise.
In Italy, one of the world’s most popular summer destinations, vacationers are dropping dead from ‘sudden and unexpected’ medical emergencies.
The new sudden and unexpected reality… pic.twitter.com/7kHEOZPLU9
— Dr. Kat Lindley (Fan Account) (@kat_lindley) July 17, 2022
Worldwide, beachgoers are collapsing while strolling on the beach or swimming in the water. In some cases, the beachgoers, including children, suffer cardiac arrest and die.
The increasing phenomenon is taking its toll in Italy, as described by RAIR Foundation.
Blogger Tom Stahl reports, “At the beginning of July, in just 24 hours, at least 11 vacationers dropped dead on Italian beaches.” How many more cases occurred that have not been reported in the news?
As of July 2022, almost 48.7 million people in Italy have received two doses of the controversial Covid “vaccines,” roughly 90.1 percent of the total population over 12 years of age. Additionally, three out of four Italians have also received the booster shot.
While Stahl makes it clear that he does not want to automatically attribute the sudden and unexpected deaths to the experimental gene injections, the amounts of incidents seem worrying.
Here are a handful of the medical emergencies on Italian beaches:
- The coast of Fondi, Italy: “On July 4, 2022, on the coast of Fondi: a healthy 70-year-old man walking on the beach with his wife at around 5 pm dropped dead.”
- Beach of Grado, Italy: “On July 4, 2022, on the beach of Grado, an 85-year-old woman died. The woman felt ill while she was walking on the beach. The lifeguards and emergency services intervened immediately, but despite their attempts to revive the woman, there was nothing they could do. The couple had been on vacation in Grado since last weekend.”
- Campania, Italy: “On July 2, 2022, a healthy 67-year-old woman dropped dead on the shores of Campania. Two other people were saved after suffering sudden medical emergencies. The same day on Patrizia beach, rescuers were able to save 20-year-old suffering from respiratory arrest.”
Cont. from RAIR Foundation:
The death list continues to grow
Meanwhile, the list of “unexplained deaths” and “sudden deaths”continues inexorably. This phenomenon is so common it even has its own acronym: SADS, for Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.
While Italians prepare for their fourth Covid “vaccine” injections, the count of sudden deaths continues to rise inexorably – 11 under 60 years old in the last hours. The youngest victim was 22 years old; another was a 52-year-old doctor. All the deaths were “sudden and unexpected”:
- 52-year-old Doctor Pier Giorgio Paesano died
- 42-year-old Eligio Greco died
- 45-year-old Guardia Mangano died
- 59-year-old Giuseppe Bottani died
- 51-year-old Rachid Khlifa died
- 22-year-old Guardia Mangano dead
- 59-years-old Giuseppe Bottani dead
- 63-year-old man dead
- 53-year-old man dead
- 48-year-old man, Danny, dead
- 33-years-old Mauro Libralesso dead
- 30-year-old from Varese, Mattia dead
To read further details, visit Eventi Avversi.
How many times must this happen without serious investigations?
In his substack, Mark Crispin Miller shares all the unexplained deaths in the United States from June 28th-July 4th.