A judge in Uruguay has ordered the Presidency, the Ministry of Public Health, the State Health Services Administration (ASSE), and Pfizer to present all information related to the experimental COVID-19 shots within 48 hours.
“The summons is part of a protection process initiated to suspend the application of these vaccines in children; among other things, it seeks to know if the “so-called vaccines” contain “nanotechnological elements,”” El Observador reported.
— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) July 4, 2022
El gobierno uruguayo y la farmacéutica Pfizer disponen de 48 horas para presentar ante la Justicia información detallada de las vacunas anticovid administradas en el país, de acuerdo con un pedido judicial divulgado en las últimas horas.https://t.co/otDDeKPGpy
— Telenoche (@TelenocheUy) July 4, 2022
Translated from above: “The Uruguayan government and the pharmaceutical company Pfizer have 48 hours to present to the Justice detailed information on the anticovid vaccines administered in the country, according to a court order released in the last few hours.”
It also requests that the possible “presence of graphene oxide” be reported.
Release the proprietary ingredients ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ https://t.co/I2PrvzZMmE
— DrKatPhD🐭 typer of typos (@KathMLee1) July 4, 2022
A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday at 9:00 a.m. where representatives of all the agencies and the company must appear.
In the summons, he asks that they “present the contract for the purchase of the vaccines, state whether they have clauses of civil indemnity or criminal impunity for the suppliers in the event of possible adverse effects, provide “extensive detail” of the biochemical composition of the vaccines, explaining how the distribution of the batches and their criteria, specifying which ones are messenger RNA and what meaning they have.”
A Judge in Uruguay has given Pfizer 48 hours to prove safety and efficacy of it's shot.
Pfizer is also ordered to disclose the EXACT ingredients in their faux vax.👀👀👀👀https://t.co/fbhexqKxcj
— JBamajeans (@45Jbama) July 5, 2022
El Observador reported (translated):
In another order, it requires that it be certified and substantiated whether the vaccines are “experimental or not,” as well as presenting “what is scientifically known -and not known- about the effectiveness of those labeled as vaccines.”
In addition, they are requested to deliver the official figures that “demonstrate the negative or positive incidence of the so-called vaccination in the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with COVID from the beginning of the campaign to date” and that it be stated if they have studies “aimed at explaining the notable increase in deaths from COVID-19 as of March 2021 in relation to the previous year.”
Finally, it asks that the global average age of those who died in Uruguay with a diagnosis of COVID-19 be detailed and how many of those deaths were exclusively caused by the disease.
Gustavo Salle Lorier, a former candidate for the presidency, called the summons a “historic ruling.”
Translated: “Historic ruling in Uruguay, a true “judicial Maracanazo”; Judge orders the Government to show a contract for the vaccines and multiple investigative measures, such as a statement from Pfizer authorities,” Lorier tweeted.
Fallo historico en Uruguay, un verdadero "Maracanazo judicial";Juez ordena al Gobierno mostrar contrato de las vacunas y múltiples medidas investigativas, como por ejemplo, declaración de autoridades de Pfizer. Video explicativo del fallo del Juez Recarey https://t.co/35tSe599CP
— Dr. Salle Lorier (@sallelorier) July 2, 2022
The Rio Times added:
The judge made the order as part of a complaint to suspend childhood vaccinations in Uruguay.
According to the decree, the following information is requested:
- The vaccine purchase contracts between the Uruguayan government and Pfizer, as well as information on whether clauses for civil compensation or immunity from punishment for suppliers in the event of possible side effects, are included
- Information on the distribution of the vaccine batches, as well as quality control measures
- Detailed information on the biochemical composition of the vaccine – including whether graphene oxide and nanotechnology components are included
- Information on the mRNA used and evidence that it is harmless
- A statement whether the vaccine or parts of its ingredients are experimental
- Detailed data demonstrating the efficacy and safety of the vaccination, i.e., “the negative or positive impact of the so-called vaccination on the number of infections and deaths diagnosed with Covid from the beginning of the campaign to the present”
- Detailed information on the average age of those who died with Covid-19 diagnosis and information on how many of those deaths were caused solely by the disease
- Information on whether studies are being conducted on the increase in deaths in Uruguay since the vaccination campaign began in March 2021
- Scientific evidence that unvaccinated people pose a risk
- Information on those responsible for and involved in the vaccination campaign and their links to NGOs or (pharmaceutical) companies
- Information on the extent to which alternative therapies against covid-19 have been investigated
The extent to which the authorities and Pfizer can provide the required evidence (and whether their failure to do so will have consequences) will become clear on Wednesday.