“More than 20 pregnancy resource centers and offices of pro-life groups have been attacked since a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade was leaked in early May. Pro-abortion domestic terrorists have claimed responsibility — and are promising more attacks in a “summer of rage,”” according to Catholic Vote.
REPORT: 23 pro-life organizations have been either firebombed or vandalized by pro-abortion activists in recent weeks.
— DailyNoah.com (@DailyNoahNews) June 17, 2022
Breitbart listed the names of each pro-life organization attacked in recent weeks:
- Hollywood, FL — South Broward Pregnancy Center and Archdiocese of Miami Respect Life Ministry
- Asheville, NC — Mountain Area Pregnancy Services
- Manassas, VA — First Care Women’s Health
- Alexandria, VA — Concerned Women for America
- Reiserstown, MD — Alpha Pregnancy Center
- Frederick, MD — BirthRight of Frederick
- Frederick, MD — CareNet Frederick
- Reiserstown, MD — Alpha Pregnancy Center
- Buffalo, NY — CompassCare Pregnancy Services
- Madison, WI — Wisconsin Family Action
- Des Moines, IA — Agape Pregnancy Resource Center
- Denton, TX — Woman to Woman Pregnancy Resource Center
- Austin, TX — Trotter House
- Long Beach, CA — His Nesting Place Home for Mothers & Children
- Sebastopol, CA — Pregnancy Center Billboard
- Eugene, OR — Dove Medical Clinic
- Keizer, OR — Oregon Right to Life
- Gresham, OR — Gresham Pregnancy Resource Center
- Portland, OR — Southeast Portland Pregnancy Resource Center
- Vancouver, WA — Options360 Women’s Clinic
- Federal Way, WA — Care Net Pregnancy and Family Services of Puget Sound
- Lynnwood, WA — Next Step Pregnancy Services
The Biden Administration and many mainstream television networks refuse to acknowledge these vicious attacks by radical, left-wing extremists.
Pregnancy centers are being attacked by violent pro-abortion terrorists.
ABC, CBS, and NBC refuse to cover it. https://t.co/n0jrm8vGWu
— NewsBusters (@newsbusters) June 14, 2022
Cont. from Breitbart:
Many of the attacks have been brutal and vulgar in nature. “If abortions aren’t safe then you aren’t either,” vandals wrote on a Wisconsin Family Action facility.
In Oregon, Gresham Pregnancy Resource Center was reportedly firebombed on Saturday. Images show a burned-out shell inside the center’s facility, according to Life News.
The attack followed firebombings of pro-life groups and pregnancy centers in Wisconsin, Oregon, and New York.
The rise of far-left extremism comes after Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot (D) used violent rhetoric against those who hold dissenting political views. Lightfoot called the “LGBTQ+ community… to arms.”
Schumer stated that Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh will “pay the price” for overturning Roe v. Wade. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” he said.
Chuck Schumer called for this violence. The armed lunatic who showed up at Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s home was simply following orders. Justice cannot be served under the threat of mob violence. https://t.co/cZ3OE4QbFh pic.twitter.com/FDLbzdXdBW
— Dr. Roger Marshall (@RogerMarshallMD) June 8, 2022
Catholic Vote added:
The attacks appear to be organized under the umbrella of two domestic terror groups — Jane’s Revenge and Ruth Sent Us — which have arisen since the Supreme Court opinion leak was published on May 2, 2022. Many of the attacks have similar messages, including “If abortions aren’t safe, neither are you”.
After an attack in Madison, Wisconsin, Jane’s Revenge claimed credit and said they were at “war” with pro-life groups. They demanded “the disbanding of all anti-choice establishments” and said the first attack was “only a warning”. Since then, several attacks have used the words “Jane Was Here” or “REVENGE”. The group is planning a “Night of Rage” for the night after the final Supreme Court decision is released. The identity of the group’s leadership and the sources of its funding are unclear.
The group Ruth Sent Us has organized illegal protests outside the homes of Supreme Court justices, and has also called on its extremist supporters to storm Catholic churches during Mass. They even warned on Twitter, “We’ll be burning the Eucharist to show our disgust for the abuse Catholic Churches have condoned for centuries.” Ruth Sent Us is also a shadowy group, though Influence Watch has connected the group to two Democrat activists named Vara Ramakrishnan and Sam Spiegel.