Dr. Li Meng Yan was on the Joe Hoft Show at 93.3 on Friday and dropped a huge statement at the end of the interview.
She stated that China intentionally released COVID-19 into the community as part of the CCP’s unrestricted bioweapons program.
I was on Joe Hoft Show at 93.3 on Friday
• #COVID19 virus was intentionally released out of labs in Wuhan by CCP regime & military
• Accidentally, the 🦠 got out of control then caused Wuhan Outbreak
• It’s a step in CCP’s Unrestricted Bioweapon programhttps://t.co/0Lm6VylXdS
— Dr. Li-Meng YAN (@DrLiMengYAN1) April 30, 2022
The Gateway Pundit reported:
Dr. Yan on Friday discussed her upbringing and then her studies and how she landed in Hong Kong. She began looking into COVID-19 in late 2019 in Hong Kong. She shared that she came to five conclusions related to COVID-19:
- Claims that COVID-19 could not travel between humans were false
- China government was covering it up and it was terrible in Wuhan and the WHO was involved
- There was no animal host for COVID-19 – the seafood market was just a smokescreen
- If not caught on time the outbreak could get big and out of hand
- The origins of COVID were gain of function – lab-created – backbone was bat virus
She then shared the following when asked whether this was intentional or not:
So it’s definitely not from nature and it’s definitely not an accident come out in a lab. Also, it starts from Wuhan and the Wuhan Institute of Virology get involved but I need to tell people that this is not an accident. Because I work in that lab I know how safe it is and the lab actually can never cause big pandemic world-wide and this is intentionally bring out of the lab and released in the community. And there are a lot of motives behind that but the most important thing is Chinese Communist Government develop this and they want to use it to destroy the world order. And I think that because it’s out of control we never saw it out of control in Wuhan.
Dr. Yan first discussed COVID-19’s origins in the United States in June 2021.
She was one of the first individuals to research the emerging coronavirus and previously revealed she was forced into hiding after accusing Beijing of a cover-up.
Per the New York Post:
In a new interview with Fox News, Dr. Li-Meng Yan says her supervisors at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, a reference laboratory for the World Health Organization, silenced her when she sounded the alarm about human-to-human transmission in December last year.
In April, Yan fled Hong Kong and escaped to America to raise awareness about the pandemic, the report said. She told Fox News she is now living in hiding in the US and fears for her life.
She also told Newsmax that Fauci’s emails contain “a lot of useful information,” suggesting he always knew more than he revealed.
— Newsmax (@newsmax) June 3, 2021
Watch Dr. Yan’s interview on The Joe Hoft Show: