Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has been under watch by Iran terrorists for the last year.
Multiple intel reports have revealed that Pompeo has had multiple assassination attempts made against him by Iranian officials seeking revenge for the death of General Qassem Soleimani.
Pompeo’s security has increased over the last year and now his life is in more danger as he’s out of office than when he was in office.
Even Biden’s Secretary of State Antony Blinken admitted that Pompeo’s life is in danger but the Biden admin has yet to condemn Iran for making threats against Pompeo’s life.
Iranian officials seeking revenge for the 2020 assassination of terrorist Quds Force Commander Qassem Soleimani have focused much of their fury on former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, whose life remains in jeopardy more than a year after leaving office. https://t.co/2aOiblziof
— NEWSMAX (@NEWSMAX) April 28, 2022
Sen. Ted Cruz grilled Blinken for shrugging off the threats on Pompeo’s life:
After reports of threats to former members of the Trump administration, Sen. Ted Cruz asked Sec. Antony Blinken if current U.S. officials told Iran to ‘stop trying to murder the former Secretary of State [Mike Pompeo]’ pic.twitter.com/H4xGRiMuoB
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) April 26, 2022
SCMP had these details to report on the story:
Iran’s attempts to assassinate former US secretary of state Mike Pompeo are real and ongoing, his successor, Antony Blinken, told Congress on Tuesday. Testifying before a Senate panel, Blinken acknowledged details made public last month in a sensitive State
Department report that outlined a security arrangement for the former secretary involving round-the-clock government protection.
“I’m not sure what I can say in an open setting, but let me say generically that there is an ongoing threat against American officials, both present and past,” Blinken said. “We are making sure and we will make sure for as long as it takes that we’re protecting our people, present and former, if they’re under threat.”
Pompeo, a former US secretary of state and CIA director under President Donald Trump, was one of the architects of the Trump administration’s hard-line approach to Tehran, reimplementing sanctions after the US withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal and supporting the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, a top Iranian general.
"There is an ongoing threat against American officials both present and past" from Iran, Blinken says after Cruz asks him about a report that State is spending $2 million a month to protect ex-Secretrary Pompeo and former Iran envoy Brian Hook.https://t.co/gMrSvdfujo
— Daniel Flatley (@DanielPFlatley) April 26, 2022
Previously Iran released this video which depicted both Trump and Pompeo being attacked by a drone strike: