Luiz Guilherme, a healthy 11-year-old boy from Brazil, has tragically passed away three weeks after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 jab.
The Juiz de Fora resident took the experimental shot on January 21st and suffered shortness of breath shortly afterward.
On February 8th, Luiz’s grandmother took him to a local health center and health professionals prescribed medication for flu symptoms and released him. Luiz underwent a rapid antigen test and tested positive for COVID-19.
Estefânia Vidal, a close family friend, said the boy’s level of fatigue was so high that he had to be carried home.
Trending: BO POLNY DELETED!
Upon arriving home, Luiz rested and was found dead by his grandmother the next day. His death certificate states “coronavirus infection” as the cause of death.
11 year old
– January 20: first dose 💉
– February 10: died
Doctors say he died because of covid. Because he was not yet sufficiently immunized, since he only had the first dose. 😒🤦♂️https://t.co/o8VxKUgj0P
— 3 (@M_T_L514) February 13, 2022
Although Luiz received the first dose of the COVID-19 jab three weeks prior, no link has been made between the experimental injection and his sudden death.
Luiz was considered “unvaccinated” since he only took one shot, according to a professor of pediatrics at UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais).
“He had no comorbidity. He was extremely active. He played in the street, he hardly got the flu,” he explains. Estefânia also reported that the boy’s two grandmothers were diagnosed with Covid and are in social isolation.
Luiz had already taken the first dose against Covid-19 on January 21. According to the professor of pediatrics at UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais), the case is not considered atypical, as the effectiveness of the immunizer needs to be complete with booster doses.
“One dose of the vaccine protects little. With the second dose, the effectiveness of the vaccine is greater. At this time of the pandemic it is important to continue using the mask and following all protocols to expand protection”, warns the doctor.
The COVID World noted:
The mayor of Juiz de Fora said in a statement that he has ordered an investigation into the death.