Skip to main content
We may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on this site. Read our full Disclosure here.

6-Year-Old Milo Edberg Severely Injured and Diagnosed With Myocarditis After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Jab


There is no logical reason why any child should receive the experimental COVID-19 injection.

The COVID-19 mRNA gene therapies help nobody, especially children.

For kids, the COVID-19 jabs only have the potential to bring catastrophic harm.

Tragically, that was the case for six-year-old Milo Edberg.

The young child from Minnesota suffered life-threatening injuries after receiving the Pfizer COVID-19 jab.

Milo, who was alert and walking in early December before taking the experimental shot, is now confined to a hospital bed following a myocarditis diagnosis.

He took the Pfizer COVID-19 jab on December 10th and suffered breathing difficulties shortly afterward. Milo was hospitalized two days later at Masonic Children’s Hospital, where he was intubated and diagnosed with myocarditis.

Nearly two months later, Milo remains in the hospital as he cannot sit up on his own and is unable to swallow his own saliva.

Alpha News reports:

“He was perfectly fine and then he wasn’t,” his mother, Carrie, told Alpha News.

Milo’s life has never been easy. Born a micro-preemie at just 23 weeks, he’s battled chronic lung disease his entire life. Despite his struggles, however, he learned to walk and his mother said he was alert and expressive in early December when a doctor at M Health Fairview’s Masonic Children’s Hospital decided that he needed the COVID vaccine.

He was in the hospital for a port placement to help with some blood sugar issues. That port placement was considered minor surgery and all went well.

Milo’s mother said she didn’t want her son to get the shot. Only three Minnesota children under the age of 10 have died of the virus since the coronavirus pandemic began two years ago — yet his doctor said that he was at special risk of having a severe case.

Ultimately, Carrie abided by the doctor’s recommendation after being told that the shot was safe and harmless. “I went against my gut and said OK, do it,” she said.

“Unfortunately, you can’t go back in time,” she now recalls. “I support vaccines, but this one has been tough.”

In all this time, the doctors haven’t been able to clearly explain Milo’s affliction.

“They literally have no answers,” Milo’s mother commented.

The COVID World added:

Before the vaccine, Carrie said her son was eating on his own, but now he can’t even swallow his saliva. She said he gained so many skills last year and was doing very well. Meanwhile, the doctors at Masonic Children’s Hospital refuse to bring up the vaccine when talking about Milo’s situation, Carrie reported:


“Milo has had amazing care at Masonic. But it is weird they won’t bring up the vaccine. They just brush it off.

However, she was able to file her own VAERS report in late January, and Milo reportedly received a 10-15 minute visit from infectious disease specialists who said they would file a report with the CDC and Pfizer early in his hospital stay. However, she has heard nothing about this since.

Fortunately, on the morning of February 6th, Milo left his room for the first time in 50 days to ride a bike to regain his muscle strength:

*Source – The COVID World*

Currently, doctors have provided no timeline for when Milo might return home or regain any quality of life.

Again, there’s no justification for any child to receive this dangerous experimental injection.


Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

Hey, Noah here!

Wondering where we went?

Read this and bookmark our new site!

See you over there!

Thanks for sharing!