2021 was a very bad year for CNN.
Aside from the wave of scandals that hit them last year, they also continued their usual habit of telling outright lies to their viewers.
When it was too difficult for them to lie, they simply ignored stories alltogether.
This is a fact that “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter doesn’t want anyone to know.
Fortunately, Fox News compiled a list of 20 stories that CNN’s chief media correspondent completely ignored in 2021.
The list contains a plethora of stories ranging from Trump-era media narratives crumbling to numerous sex scandals within Stelter’s own organization.
Turns out Stelter is either a liar, or he’s simply not very ‘reliable.’
Brian Stelter is supposedly CNN's chief media correspondent, or at least that's what it says in his Twitter bio.
But over the course of 2021, many of the biggest media stories failed to receive any airtime on his poorly watched Sunday media program "Reliable Sources."
CNN's left-wing lackey spent much of the year harping on social media companies to crack down on so-called "disinformation," complaining about the influence conservative outlets have as elite news organizations like his own network continue to lose control over how Americans get their news.
While doing so, however, Stelter turned a blind eye to many headlines that were far from flattering to his liberal allies in the industry. Most famously, he completely avoided ABC News' shocking coverup of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, omitting it from his "top ten media stories" of 2019.
So as 2021 comes to a close, stroll down memory-hole lane and revisit some of the biggest media controversies Stelter chose not to cover on his "Reliable Sources" program, even if they got short shrift in his newsletter.
Fox News contributor Joe Concha slammed Stelter for ignoring the fact that the Steele dossier was completely debunked.
Concha labeled it the most egregious example of CNN ignoring a story last year:
Here's more on Stelter's decision to ignore the Steele dossier from Zero Hedge:
The Washington Post issues stunning corrections on articles involving the Steele dossier
Yet, Stelter couldn't be bothered when the dossier his network breathlessly peddled was completely debunked after Christopher Steele source Igor Danchenko was accused of lying to the FBI, leading to a flood of corrections from WaPo.
The first two stories, published in March 2017 and February 2019, were changed when the newspaper’s executive editor, Sally Buzbee, said she could no longer stand by their accuracy. The Post added editor’s notes, amended headlines, removed sections identifying Sergei Millian as the source and deleted an accompanying video summarizing the articles.
Lengthy editor's notes were additionally placed on at least 14 other articles.
The Steele dossier helped fuel the Trump-Russia collusion conspiracy for years and dominated CNN and MSNBC's coverage. -Fox News
Stelter was called out several times in 2021 for ignoring stories, including his decision to ignore sexual harassment accusations from Chris Cuomo's former boss Shelley Ross:
More recently, two seperate CNN producers have been accused of child molestation.
Stelter has ignored that as well.
Tucker Carlson called out Stelter for ignoring those stories, while simultaneously obsessing over Fox News: