Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

REPORT: Prison Break From Australia’s Howard Springs COVID-19 Concentration Camp; 3 Escaped Teenage Close Contacts Arrested


5,170 views

News broke from Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia, as multiple detainees escaped from the Howard Springs COVID-19 Concentration Camp.

The teenagers held hostage at the facility tested negative for COVID-19 but were ruled as “close contacts” to other positive cases.

Australia’s Nazi police issued a manhunt for the teenagers and set up checkpoints like they were searching for armed terrorists.

Watch the level of sheer insanity displayed by the Australian Nazi regime to hunt down healthy teenagers:

As noted in the above 9News Australia clip, the 15, 16, and 17-year-olds were close contacts of a COVID-19 case from the Binjari community.

We shared reports last week of the Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory accusing their government of force inoculating individuals against their will.

Tim Truth shared this report on Bitchute:

And I want to highlight the Australian mainstream media’s disgusting coverage of the jail break from the Howard Springs COVID-19 Concentration Camp.

Their reporters paint the teenagers as criminals and have the audacity to complain about the uncomfortable conditions.

These people are pure evil and 100% complicit with Australia’s Nazi regime.

abc.net.au reported on the arrest:

Northern Territory police say they don’t believe three teenagers who allegedly absconded from Darwin’s Howard Springs COVID-19 quarantine facility this morning came into contact with members of the community.

At a COVID update press conference, NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner confirmed the teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17, tested negative for the virus yesterday.

He said all three were from the Binjari community near Katherine and had been sent into quarantine as close contacts of positive cases.

NT Police Commissioner Jamie Chalker said officers found the trio on the edge of Palmerston and arrested them after a chase on foot.

He said the young people are still being interviewed but “early indications” were they had not had any contact with members of the public.

“The health risk to the community was very low, so that does give cause for comfort,” Mr Gunner said.

“But there is absolutely no excuse for the actions of these three this morning.”

abc.net.au played lapdog for the regime in this report of a previous Howard Springs escapee:

Northern Territory police are investigating after a 27-year-old man allegedly escaped from the Howard Springs quarantine facility and ended up at a licensed venue on Darwin’s main party strip on Friday night.

According to police, a passing motorist spotted the man scaling the fence of the facility and being picked up by a white ute on Howard Springs Road just before 6pm.

Police searched for the man throughout the night before finding him just before midnight at a licensed premises on Mitchell Street, in Darwin’s CBD.

The man was returned to Howard Springs where he underwent an urgent PCR test.

He has since tested negative for COVID-19.

Police are continuing to investigate, including anyone who was involved in picking up the man outside the facility.

They are urging anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information that could help to contact them on 131 444, and quote reference number 9858994.



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend