The FDA meets on October 26, 2021 to discuss expanding the EUA for the Pfizer COVID-19 jab to 5-11 year old children.
The White House is already gearing up their diabolical plan to vaccinate 28 million kids in this age cohort upon approval from the FDA & CDC.
Healthy children have zero risk of severe COVID-19 complications and Biden’s Administration is playing Russian roulette with their lives.
It’s up to parents and other regular Americans to resist this agenda targeting the children.
One of my recommendations is removing kids from public schools since many districts will mandate COVID-19 jabs to attend school.
But there’s something else you can do to make your voice heard to the federal government to oppose this madness.
Before their meeting on October 26th, the FDA has a window for the public to leave comments for consideration.
This is your chance to say NO to the federal government on approving the COVID-19 jabs for children as young as 5 years old.
Thus far, the FDA has received 54,000+ comments.
The public has until October 25th to voice their opinion.
The FDA is meeting 10/26 to discuss mandating vaccines for kids ages 5-12 If you are a concerned parent that wants to stop this, please fill out a comment to the #FDA here: https://t.co/t7U1tUhtoc #VaccineMandate @KevinKileyCA @larryelder
— FITME (@BlancheMedia) October 21, 2021
URGENT 3 DAYS LEFT.
The FDA is asking for your input/comments on civid vaccines for kids. Add your comment using the link below and you can comment as *individual consumer *.https://t.co/HMr8yggmtB
— DEPLORABLE CANADIAN 🇨🇦🇬🇧🇺🇸🇳🇱 (@747_s) October 21, 2021
The FDA is meeting on 10/26 to discuss mandating vaccines for kids ages 5-12. Click the link below, write your comment and select "individual consumer" in the alphabetized drop-down menu under "what is your comment about?" Oppose this madness! @Awake_IL https://t.co/WXWHI5tM2I
— Natalia Dagenhart (@NatashaNaper) October 22, 2021
2/ As of midnight, the FDA has received 54,356 comments for its' upcoming meeting for the vote of approval for the vaccine for children ages 5-11 on October 26. Keep going!
— Covid Memo (@CovidMemo) October 22, 2021
Stand For Health Freedom made a summary of reasons why children do NOT need these injections:
- In recent meetings, many panelists have expressed concern about the benefits of vaccination versus the risks to our vulnerable children. Comments about this risk-benefit analysis will stand out to them.
- Similarly, myocarditis in our young males has been a key question resonating throughout meetings in VRBPAC. Panelists are very concerned about heart problems in our youth and are not convinced the “benefit” being pushed by FDA and Pfizer are enough to outweigh the spotty data about myocarditis. Comments about your concerns regarding myocarditis will be very important for the panel. (Comment before October 21 if you can!)
- Transmission of COVID-19 among children in schools and daycares is very rare.
- According to published data by the CDC, 99.99815% of children who contract COVID-19 survive.
- Children are not a significant threat to the elderly and vulnerable as most COVID cases are spread from adults to children.
- There are no adequate long-term safety studies of mRNA covid vaccines because the placebo group was “unblinded” and allowed to get the vaccine.
- This is NOT a FDA approved vaccine they are looking to give children, the FDA would potentially be expanding the Emergency Use Authorization to include children as young as five. In other words, any mandate for children is of an experimental drug.
- According to the data available from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as of Oct. 8, there have been a total of 21,652 reports of adverse events, including 1,304 serious reactions and 24 deaths in the 12- to 17-year-old age group.
- Healthy adolescents aged 12-17 who have been given covid vaccines have experienced blood clots, myocarditis, neurologic symptoms and extreme fatigue.
Go to regulations.gov and make your voice heard to the FDA.
Share with everyone you know to flood their inbox with 1 million+ comments!