Skip to main content
WeLoveTrump.com may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

Prince Andrew Is Served With New Lawsuit While In United States


4,559 views

You can run but you can’t hide “Prince” Andrew!

Anyone else feel like they need to take a shower after seeing this guy’s disgusting face?

Oh good, it’s not just me.

Today we finally got some more movement as the walls of justice continue to close in on this pervert (sorry, “alleged pervert”):

Trending: Gun Control Activist Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Movie Set, Shoots Director

From NBC News:

Britain’s Prince Andrew has been served with a sexual assault lawsuit in the United States by lawyers for a woman who says she was forced to have sex with him at the London home of a friend of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, court papers show.

In a filing with the U.S. District Court in Manhattan, lawyers for Virginia Giuffre said they sent the civil lawsuit to the prince’s Los Angeles-based lawyer Andrew Brettler by email and FedEx, and both copies had been received by Monday morning.

Under federal rules, the Duke of York has 21 days to respond or could face a default judgment. Giuffre’s lawyers previously said they also served Andrew, who is Queen Elizabeth’s second son, in Britain.

Britain’s Prince Andrew speaks during a television interview in Windsor, England, in April.Steve Parsons / Pool via AP file
Andrew and his lawyers have denied Giuffre’s claims. The 61-year-old prince has not been charged with crimes. Giuffre’s Aug. 9 lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

Brettler did not respond to a request for comment. There was no comment from the prince’s London legal team.

And from the NY Post:

Prince Andrew has once again been served papers in the bombshell sex-assault lawsuit against him — despite reportedly missing the birth of his granddaughter while trying to avoid getting them.

An attorney for accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed papers late Monday stating that the lawsuit had been delivered in numerous legal ways to Andrew, whose lawyers disputed that earlier deliveries were legally binding.

In her affidavit, attorney Sigrid McCawley showed receipts proving that the documents were received by the UK High Court at 8:27 a.m. Monday, a process approved by New York District Judge Lewis Kaplan.

The documents were also received by Fed Ex by the Duke of York’s US lawyer, Andrew Brettler, at 9:22 a.m., after emails had already been sent to him Friday, the filing showed.

Kaplan had approved both methods of service as the middle son of Queen Elizabeth II was accused by Giuffre’s lawyers of playing a “game of a hide and seek behind palace walls” to dodge the impending lawsuit accusing him of assaulting Giuffre three times, starting when she was 17.

Virginia Roberts.
An attorney for accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre filed papers late Monday stating that the lawsuit had been delivered in numerous legal ways to Prince Andrew.
Emily Michot/Miami Herald/Tribune News Service via Getty Images

He even missed the birth of daughter Princess Beatrice’s first child so that he could stay in the safety of his monarch mom’s Scottish estate, Balmoral, sources told the Sun.

Beatrice’s mother, Sarah Ferguson, made the 500-mile trip to be at the birth Saturday in London — but Andrew stayed in hiding, the paper said.

“Andrew has made it quite clear that he wasn’t leaving Balmoral,” the source said.

“It would appear the advice to him was to stay in hiding and miss the whole thing.”



 

Join the conversation!

Please share your thoughts about this article below. We value your opinions, and would love to see you add to the discussion!

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend