When Biden spoke to American troops in England, some eagle-eyed observers noticed something very strange.
None of these troops appeared to have name tags.
They didn’t have ranks or even American flags on their sleeves.
This led many to question: is this even a legitimate audience?
Or is it a friendly audience of “plants” or actors to make Biden look good?
Take a look at some of the objections that observers have pointed out:
Interesting. When @POTUS Biden spoke to the troops in England. How come no soldiers have name tags, rank or American Flags on Sleeve. That’s Odd.
— Tony Michaels (@NinjaDJTonyM) June 10, 2021
Take a look at the following clip.
You’ll notice that no one has rank or name tags.
TikTok star @hero.of.none did an excellent analysis:
Soldiers listening to Biden speak, none appeared to have names tags or ranks on, is that normal? pic.twitter.com/JLRsgdaAra
— daisymay4263 🙉🙈🙊 (@daisymay4263) June 11, 2021
Even the mainstream media video shows that these items were missing.
This is proof that social media users did not manipulate the video:
"At ease," President Biden says while speaking to soldiers at the Royal Air Force Mildenhall in the UK, "I keep forgetting I'm president." pic.twitter.com/YOwKu7Ro08
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 9, 2021
Now, the uniforms are not meant to be blank.
In fact, the uniforms are supposed to easily identify the soldier.
Through name and rank.
Military One Source explains how insignia on uniforms works:
The stripes and bars on a military uniform signify rank. If you’re new to the military, you know enough to understand that rank matters.
While it may take time to figure out what everything means, a working knowledge out of the gate can help you feel more at home in the military.
A quick vocabulary lesson.
Here are some terms you’ll need to know:
- Rank: Think of rank as the military’s organizational structure. The higher the rank, the more responsibility.
- Insignia: Insignia on service members’ uniforms denote rank and include various emblems including chevrons, bars, oak leaves or stars. These are typically worn on the shoulder or collar of a service member’s uniform.
- Pay grade: These are administrative classifications designed to equalize pay across the military service branches. Each pay grade is represented by a letter and a number. For instance, an officer at the first pay grade level would be referred to as an O-1.
Who Wears What and Why
Here’s a breakdown of the insignia:
- Chevrons: Most enlisted personnel in every military service branch wear chevrons, or v-shaped stripes.
- Bars: These are worn by officers in the lower pay grades. Officers at the O-1 pay grade wear one gold bar, O-2 wear one silver bar, O-3 wear two silver bars and warrant officers wear striped bars.
- Oak leaves: Officers at the O-4 pay grade wear a gold oak leaf and officers at the O-5 pay grade wear a silver oak leaf.
- Eagles: Officers at the O-6 pay grade wear a silver eagle.
Stars: Officers at the O-7 through O-10 pay grades wear one, two, three or four stars, respectively.
To see what these insignia look like for each rank in your service branch and to learn the names of each rank, go to the Department of Defense’s display of officer and enlisted insignia.
Again, if you look at all of the videos, the uniforms appear to have none of this insignia.
We probably have some doubters.
Would Biden really attempt to fool us?
Well, this wouldn’t be the first time.
Don’t forget that he was accused of using a green screen to “speak” with reporters.
The White House attempted to explain away the green screen, but no one can explain how Biden’s hands miraculously went through the microphones.
See the apparent use of green screen below:
This is the Bloomberg YouTube video that no one wants you to see. Joe Biden walks up to reporters that are on a chromakey green screen. I own one. The microphones give it away. I am risking another suspension for showing it. This video was recorded inside the White House. pic.twitter.com/xGSB6Y78r6
— 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗻™ (@UncleDonTM) March 18, 2021
EMBRACE DEBATE: Is Joe Biden in front of a green screen in this video? pic.twitter.com/JWh2het2BF
— HARD FACTOR (@HardFactorNews) March 17, 2021
And there was even another incident when the top of Biden’s head appeared to disappear.
That usually happens when a greens screen is used.
What do you think?
Is there an explanation for the soldiers’ uniforms?
Or is this part of a massive cover-up for Biden’s mental decline?
Let us know in the comments section below!