Is anyone still claiming that voter fraud isn’t real?
At least 1,000 people in Georgia were caught voting TWICE.
President Trump warned this would happen with mail-in voting.
He warned that mail-in voting could lead to all sorts of voter fraud.
Trending: What Was On Chauvin’s Left Hand Hand?
When the story broke that 1,000 people in Georgia voted twice, the media attempted to blame President Trump.
They accused him of encouraging people to vote twice, when he was really pointing out the flaw in the system.
Now it turns out that most of the people who were caught voting twice in Georgia don’t even support President Trump!
Over 60% of these fraudsters were DEMOCRATS!
This has been confirmed by the Georgia Secretary of State.
More details and evidence on this case below:
Will the media and their allies in the Democratic party continue to claim that voter fraud is a "myth?"
Georgia is just the latest example of recent voter fraud!
The Atlanta Journal Consistution confirms that over 60% of those caught are Democrats:
Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced Tuesday that about 1,000 Georgians face investigation for voting twice in the state’s June 9 primary, a large-scale allegation of fraud eight weeks before Election Day.
These voters returned absentee ballots and then also showed up at polling places on election day, Raffensperger said. Double-voting is a felony in Georgia.
“A double-voter knows exactly what they’re doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law,” Raffensperger said during a press conference at the state Capitol. “Those that make the choice to game the system are breaking the law. And as secretary of state, I will not tolerate it.”
The investigation follows a chaotic primary where record numbers of voters cast absentee ballots during the coronavirus pandemic. Some voters who weren’t sure whether their absentee ballots would be received before election day decided to vote in person to ensure their votes would count.
About 1,000 voters in 100 counties both returned absentee ballots and were then allowed to vote in person, Raffensperger said. The number of double-votes amounts to about 0.09% of the 1.15 million absentee ballots cast in the primary.
About 60% of the double-voters who cast partisan ballots requested Democratic Party ballots, according to the secretary of state’s office. The remaining 40% used Republican Party ballots. Nonpartisan ballots weren’t included in the calculation. A list of voters who allegedly cast two ballots wasn’t disclosed because the case is under investigation.
How much more evidence does the media need to prove that voter fraud through mail-in voting is a real threat?
Unfortunately, they will likely gloss over this story because most of the perpetrators were Democrats.
The state of Georgia is currently investigating the situation.
But this is a warning sign of what could happen on election day if the far-left continues to push for mail-in voting.
The Epoch Times reports that a growing number of Americans are distrustful of mail-in voting:
Election officials received a record 1.6 million absentee ballot requests before the primary and about 150,000 of those who requested absentee ballots later showed up to vote in person and asked for their absentee ballots to be canceled, but around one thousand of those were still able to cast a second vote, Raffensperger said.
It comes as record numbers of Americans are expected to opt for alternative ways to cast their votes in the November election, instead of going to polling stations in person due to COVID-19 fears, amplifying concerns about election integrity. Over 43 percent of likely American voters would not trust in the integrity of an election if all voters automatically received ballots or ballot request forms by mail, according to a recent Epoch Times National Poll.
Attorney General William Barr, in a recent interview on CNN, argued that mass mail-in voting is an invitation for voter fraud and coercion.
“This is playing with fire,” Barr said. “We’re a very closely divided country here and people have to have confidence in the results of the election and the legitimacy of the government. And people trying to change the rules to this methodology—which as a matter of logic is very open to fraud and coercion—is reckless and dangerous,” Barr said. The attorney general also said that the Department of Justice was conducting several “very big” voter fraud investigations in multiple states.
Many states have expanded vote-by-mail arrangements amid the pandemic, with a tally by The Washington Post showing that at least 83 percent of American voters, or roughly 100 million people, will be able to vote by mail in the 2020 election.
After 3 years of investigating Russia-Russia-Russia, you would think the Democrats would want our election to be as secure as possible!
This means prioritizing in-person voting as well as voter-ID!