According to the liberal media, President Trump disparaged dead soldiers in 2018.
But think about it…
If this really happened in 2018…
Then why is the media just now reporting on it?
Why are the sources unnamed? Why is the media refusing to emphasize that there is no audio recording of this alleged comment?
Could it be because this is a politically motivated attacked?
Multiple NAMED sources are coming to President Trump’s defense.
They are claiming that this NEVER happened.
Melania Trump, who rarely issues ANY public statements, came to the defense of her husband.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders has also spoken out to defend Trump.
Dan Scavino, who was with the President when the comments were allegedly made, says that this report is “complete lies.”
These are just some of the people who are putting their NAMES on the line to defend President Trump.
Enough with the UNNAMED “sources!”
More details below:
The comments were allegedly made years ago...
Yet the media chose to report on this as Trump's poll numbers are rising after a hugely successful RNC.
Accorind go the Daily Caller, multiple White House staffers (former and current) are defending President Trump:
President Donald Trump was quick to deny a recent report from The Atlantic, which alleged that he had said a number of disrespectful things about fallen American service members — and in the days that followed, a number of others have gone on record to support him.
Trump claimed that the story had been invented to help The Atlantic “gain some relevance.”
First Lady Melania Trump made a rare public statement as well, saying that the story was “not true” and adding, “It has become a very dangerous time when anonymous sources are believed above all else, & no one knows their motivation. This is not journalism – It is activism. And it is a disservice to the people of our great nation.”
Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders noted that she was there at the time Trump was supposed to have made the reported comments — and she said simply, “This never happened.”
Dan Scavino also said that he was with President Trump in France and called the report “complete lies.”
General Keith Kellogg, national security adviser to Vice President Mike Pence, also defended the president, saying, “The Atlantic story is completely false. Absolutely lacks merit. I’ve been by the President’s side. He has always shown the highest respect to our active duty troops and veterans with utmost respect paid to those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and those wounded in battle.”
Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie joined CNN’s Dana Bash and offered his own defense of the president Sunday, saying that he had not heard Trump disparage American service members and adding, “I would be offended too if I thought it was true. Again, I think ‘anonymous’ are the same people that brought you fake heart attacks, fake strokes, Russian collusion.”
This is the TRUE President Trump.
This is the side of him they don't want you to see.
Watch the clip below and ask yourself...
"Could this same man disparage the troops?"
We doubt it!
Even notorious Trump-hater John Bolton has said the story is bogus:
"Uproar" is growing over Trump's alleged comments.
But the media appears to be hyping this up despite the fact that there is no recording and all the sources wish to remain unnamed.
According to the New York Times:
President Trump confronted a political crisis on Friday that could undercut badly needed support in the military community for his re-election campaign as he sought to dispute a report that he privately referred to American soldiers killed in combat as “losers” and “suckers.”
Mr. Trump, who has long portrayed himself as a champion of the armed forces and has boasted of rebuilding a military depleted after years of overseas wars, came under intense fire from Democrats and other opponents who said a report in The Atlantic demonstrated his actual contempt for those who serve their country in uniform.
The president’s foes organized conference calls, blasted out statements, flocked to television studios and quickly posted advertising online calling attention to the reported comments. At a news conference, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., the Democratic presidential nominee, grew emotional as he said that his son Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in 2015, “wasn’t a sucker” for serving in the Army in Iraq.
“How would you feel if you had a kid in Afghanistan right now?” Mr. Biden said. “How would you feel if you lost a son, daughter, husband, wife? How would you feel, for real?”Mr. Biden called the reported comments “disgusting,” “sick, “deplorable,” “un-American” and “absolutely damnable,” adding that he was closer to losing his temper than at any point during the campaign. “I’ve just never been as disappointed in my whole career with a leader that I’ve worked with, president or otherwise.”
Mr. Trump denied that he made the remarks repeatedly over the course of the day and rallied current and former aides who backed him up on the record. “It’s a fake story and it’s a disgrace that they’re allowed to do it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office, insisting that he respected the troops. “To me, they’re heroes,” he said. “It’s even hard to believe how they could do it. And I say that, the level of bravery, and to me, they’re absolute heroes.”
This proves the media bias!
There are unnamed sources against Trump, yet the media covers this story 24/7.
Meanwhile, Tara Reade has accused Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her!
She has gone on the record and is a NAMED first-hand source.
Yet.. the media appears to have buried her story!
This is how fake news works!