THIS ARTICLE STOLEN FROM WELOVETRUMP.COM. Your IP address has been recorded and a DMCA claim has been filed based on your actions. You should immediately cease and desist copying articles from WeLoveTrump.com
Things are heating up for Prince Andrew – who is rumored to have been kicked out of the Buckingham Palace after allegations that he was one of the many famous men who took part in Epstein’s sick sex trafficking ring.
Virgina Giuffre – who claims to have been one of the women victimized by Jeffrey Epstein and says that Prince Andrew was one of the many men she was forced to have sex with – has now broken her silence on Andrew’s denial of her allegations.
In a rare interview with the BBC, Giuffre stated clearly, “He knows what happened, I know what happened, and there’s only one of us telling the truth.”
Here's more from BBC:
A US woman who says she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York aged 17 has given her first UK television interview - on Monday's BBC Panorama.
Virginia Giuffre, one of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's accusers, says both she and Prince Andrew "know what happened".
The prince "categorically" denies having any sexual contact with her.
Earlier the Met Police defended its decision not to probe a trafficking claim by Ms Giuffre against Epstein.
The force said it stood by its conclusion that it was "not the appropriate authority" to investigate the American woman's claims.
Ms Giuffre - then called Virginia Roberts - alleges she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew three times between 2001 - when she was 17 - and 2002, in London, New York and Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands.
Buckingham Palace has described the allegations as "false and without any foundation".
In an interview with BBC Newsnight's Emily Maitlis earlier this month, the prince said the alleged incidents "never happened".
In a special hour-long Panorama, to be aired on BBC One on 2 December but recorded before the Newsnight interview, Ms Giuffre says: "It was a really scary time in my life.
"He knows what happened, I know what happened. And there's only one of us telling the truth."
Fox News also added the following about Giuffre's response to Prince Andrew's denial of the rape claims:
Virginia Roberts, who claims she was trafficked by convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and forced to have sex with Prince Andrew on three occasions nearly 20 years ago, has responded to the prince's denial of her allegations against him by saying: "He knows what happened, I know what happened, and there's only one of us telling the truth."
Roberts, now known as Virginia Giuffre, made the comment in a BBC interview that is scheduled to air on Monday. The broadcaster tweeted out a 20-second preview of the interview on Thursday.
The BBC aired an interview with Prince Andrew Nov. 14, in which the second son of Elizabeth II discussed his friendship with Epstein and the sexual assault allegations against him. The royal, 59, claimed he had "no recollection of ever meeting" Roberts, "none whatsoever." The Duke of York also implied that a now-famous photograph showing him with his hand around Roberts' waist was doctored.
"I have absolutely no memory of that photograph,” the prince insisted. “I’m afraid to say that I don’t believe that photograph was taken in the way that has been suggested."
The interview has been widely considered a public relations disaster for Andrew, who announced shortly after it aired that he would be stepping down from his royal duties.
Also Thursday, London's Metropolitan Police disclosedthat it had received a complaint in July 2015 accusing Epstein "and a British woman" -- presumably that's a reference to Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's longtime companion -- of "nonrecent trafficking for sexual exploitation."