President Trump is keeping his promise to Make America Great Again and end the border crisis once and for all!
Trump announced that next week, ICE will begin deporting millions of immigrants who have been living in our country undocumented and illegally.
Reportedly, the deportation will start with those illegal aliens who have defied deportation orders.
Check out President Trump’s announcement of this on Twitter:
Trump's announcement has created quite a stir on Twitter.
Check out the breaking news:
Politico has more details on the deportations that are set to start next week:
President Donald Trump pledged Monday night to begin deporting millions of undocumented immigrants who have entered the U.S. illegally and offered uncharacteristic praise for Mexico's efforts to stem the tide of Central American migrants surging across the southern border.
"Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in," Trump wrote on Twitter.
"Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people … long before they get to our Southern Border. Guatemala is getting ready to sign a Safe-Third Agreement," the president continued. "The only ones who won't do anything are the Democrats in Congress. They must vote to get rid of the loopholes, and fix asylum! If so, Border Crisis will end quickly!"
Trump's tweet, which came one day before a planned rally in Orlando, Fla., to kick off Trump's re-election campaign, was a departure from ICE‘s normal practice of keeping enforcement operations closely held until they’ve been executed.
The president's ICE comment comes amid signs of rising concern within his administration about his ability to keep government secrets. One hour after the ICE tweet the president followed with another denying a June 15 New York Times report that Pentagon officials refrained from briefing him in detail on recent U.S. cyberattacks against Russia's power grid "for concern over his reaction — and the possibility that he might countermand it or discuss it with foreign officials, as he did in 2017 when he mentioned a sensitive operation in Syria to the Russian foreign minister."
Trump's ICE comments publicized a planned Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation targeting Central American families and unaccompanied minors who had turned 18, according to three people familiar with the plan. They appeared to elaborate on a comment earlier this month by newly-installed acting ICE Director Mark Morgan that ICE will intensify enforcement against migrants already living in the United States, including families.
“We don’t exempt anybody,” Morgan said. “I don’t think you want the director of ICE exempting a demographic that is in violation of our immigration laws based on my own political, personal ideology or moral stance.”
The idea of targeting Central American families first surfaced publicly a little more than a year ago when then-acting ICE Director Thomas Homan broached it during a May 2018 House Homeland Security subcommittee hearing.
“Of course, I expect a lot of letters saying, ‘Why are we targeting families and not criminals?'” Homan said. “But if they’re given their due process and a federal judge makes their decision, if we don’t execute those decisions, there’s no integrity in the system.”
But Homan retired the following month, and the plan stalled under then-Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Homan’s predecessor at ICE, Ronald Vitiello. White House senior adviser Stephen Miller agitated to move forward with the plan despite their reservations, according to a former DHS official familiar with the situation.
“Stephen wants to do things that are inconsistent with what’s operationally feasible,” the official said, and Nielsen was going to have to explain the policy to the public and to Congress. “She had reasonable questions about what it meant,” the person said.
Both Nielsen and Vitiello were jettisoned in April as part of a broader shakeup at the Homeland Security Department. Trump vowed at the time to go in a “tougher direction” at ICE before appointing Morgan, a former Border Patrol chief and Fox News commentator who in January said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that "I’ve been to the detention facilities where I’ve walked up to these individuals that are so-called minors, 17 or under. And I’ve looked at them and I’ve looked at their eyes, Tucker — and I’ve said that is a soon-to-be MS-13 gang member. It’s unequivocal.”
Trump also said last week that Homan would return to his administration a “border czar,” although the former ICE official was surprised by Trump’s announcement and hasn’t said he’ll take the job, according to a person familiar with the situation.
An ICE spokeswoman did not address Trump’s tweet, but said in a written statement that the agency would continue to pursue immigration violators of all types.
“This is about addressing the border crisis by upholding the rule of law,” the spokeswoman said.
Newsmax also had the following to say:
President Donald Trump’s plan to begin deporting “millions” of undocumented immigrants as soon as next week will start with people who have defied final deportation orders, acting Immigration, Customs and Enforcement Director Mark Morgan says.
Morgan told Fox News Wednesday night that the process would begin with those who have had previous access to a lawyer and a court hearing but haven’t complied with the final edict. ICE will help people who voluntarily comply execute an “ordered, dignified” exit from the U.S., he said.
“We have a demographic that has had an enormous amount of due process,” Morgan said. “We’re not going to exempt any demographic.”
The president’s announcement of the plan earlier this week was seen as a signal he may be opening a new front in his war on immigration ahead of his formal his re-election campaign kickoff last night.
Trump said in a Monday tweet that ICE would begin removing migrants “as fast as they come in” but didn’t provide details about what the new initiative would entail. Morgan said Wednesday that the operation will focus on those who have been issued final deportation orders by federal judges but remain in the country.
The president has been focusing on undocumented immigrants — one of his signature issues — in recent weeks as he tries to make the case that voters should re-elect him in 2020.
Morgan said told CNN earlier this month that the new ICE effort could prove a disincentive for migrant families currently traveling to the U.S. who count on legal limits on the time children can be held in government custody to secure release into the country.
Trump is eager to demonstrate that he’s taking a hard line on immigration as he increasingly focuses on his re-election campaign.