Sylvester Stallone Latest Celebrity to Go Down; Accused of SEEDY Details With 16 Year Old

Warning: graphic details.


Warning……graphic story.  

Addddriennnnnnneeeeee!

Say it ain’t so, Sly. 

Bad, bad news out of HollyWeird again today, and it’s another BIG name.  Sylvester Stallone, one of the biggest stars of the 80’s and still a major name today.

From what we’re just learning, it may have been a wild time in the 80’s.  Too wild.  

Breaking Details:

From the DailyMail:

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late 1980s, according to a bombshell police report obtained by DailyMail.com.

The Rocky actor was 40 years old when an unnamed teenager disclosed to Las Vegas police that she had been 'intimidated' into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.

The 16-year-old claimed she had sex with Stallone and he encouraged De Luca to join them. At that point she became 'very uncomfortable' with the encounter but felt she had 'no choice'.

De Luca then forced the teenager to perform oral sex on him before penetrating her, while Stallone made her give him oral sex, according to the police report.

Retired Las Vegas metro police department detective sergeant John Samolovitch, who was head of the sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to DailyMail.com ‘the copy of the police report is in fact a true copy of the original report.’

DailyMail.com reached out to Stallone's representative for comment, but has not received a response.

After the incident, the teen claims Stallone threatened her - she couldn't tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, 'they would have to beat her head in', before laughing with De Luca.

The unidentified teen ultimately decided not to pursue charges against either men because she was 'humiliated and ashamed', as well as being 'scared', according to the police report.

At the time of the incident Stallone, now 71, was 40 years old. Bodyguard De Luca, who was shot and killed by California police during a traffic stop in 2013, was 27 years old at the time.

Police were alerted to the incident when a hotel employee called police to report that a friend of the victim said she needed advice on the matter.

When officials tracked down the teen, she relayed details of the alleged assault to them.

She said she was staying at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel with family friends for 10 days, from July 18 to July 28, during the time that Stallone happened to be filming at the hotel for the upcoming movie Over the Top.

The teen said she met actor David Mendenhall, who was playing Stallone's son in the film, at the hotel's arcade and he introduced her and her cousin to Stallone on Wednesday, July 23, 1986.

In the following days, the cast and crew of the movie continued filming at the hotel, and on Friday, the teen said she saw Stallone and got his autograph.

According to the police report, Stallone asked the girl how old she was and after learning she was 16 years old, he asked her 'how she got such a build'.

One of the teen's friends had received a kiss on the cheek from Stallone during the conversation, so the teen said she also asked for a peck on the cheek from Stallone.  

'He replied that he would give her a kiss at a later date, that she would not forget', according to the police report. 

The next day the teen said she returned to the area in the hotel where the crew was filming with a larger picture for Stallone to autograph for her so that she could give it to a friend.

There, she met De Luca, Stallone's bodyguard, who allegedly asked the teen if Stallone made a pass at her, what would she do. 

The teen said she responded that she 'would probably make a pass back at him'. 

De Luca then gave her two keys for a room on the 27th floor and told her to go up to the room as soon as possible,' according to the police report.   

That night, the teen claims she went up to the 27th floor where she met Stallone and De Luca in the hallway and together, they all went into the hotel suite.

From there, the teen said she and Stallone went into the bedroom, got undressed and began having intercourse, while De Luca stayed in the bathroom.

The teen told police that they 'really didn't have sex' because Stallone only inserted himself 'a little ways' into her and 'only kept it in for a few seconds'.

Stallone remarked to the girl that she was 'very tight' before asking her if she ever had sex with two men at the same time, according to the report.  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5081605/Sylvester-Stallone-accused-forcing-teen-threesome.html#ixzz4yczEk7gT 

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You Might Like
Choose A Format
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles