THIS ARTICLE STOLEN FROM WELOVETRUMP.COM. Your IP address has been recorded and a DMCA claim has been filed based on your actions. You should immediately cease and desist copying articles from WeLoveTrump.com
Goofy billonaire Tom Steyer has been pounding the drum, calling for Trump’s impeachment.
Of course, he has no real facts to stand on. And Fox News has finally had enough. They will no longer even take his money. They just cancelled him.
Good move Fox!
Trump Condemns Steyer
Trump had already condemned the "totally unhinged" Steyer in this awesome tweet!
From Fox News, here are more details on the story:
Fox News will no longer run an ad from billionaire Tom Steyer calling for President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
“Due to the strong negative reaction to their ad by our viewers, we could not in good conscience take their money,” said Fox News co-president Jack Abernethy in a statement obtained by TheWrap on Monday.
According to Steyer, a prominent Democratic donor and Trump critic, the network abruptly and unfairly pulled the ad on October 31.
The TV spot is part of Steyet’s campaign to pressure Congress to file articles of impeachment against Trump.
“I’m funding this effort to raise our voices together and demand that elected officials take a stand on impeachment,” said a grave Steyer looking directly into the camera.”A Republican Congress once impeached a president for far less, yet today people in Congress and his own administration know that this president is a clear and present danger who’s mentally unstable and armed with nuclear weapons.”
The ad included a link to Steyer’s website, NeedToImpeach.com — just in case anybody was still unsure.
In a trollish flourish, Steyer not only bought airtime on Fox News but specifically on “Fox & Friends” to ensure that Donald Trump — a regular viewer of the program — would see it.
The strategy worked, with Trump issuing a denunciation less than an hour after watching the commercial on Oct. 27.