If you haven’t noticed already, President Trump has been banned from every direction.
It first started with Facebook and Twitter but then after that a slew of companies followed in their footsteps to ban Trump from using their products or services.
So here’s the complete list of companies and organizations that have banned him below:
- Twitter (permanently banned the President for violating their terms and policies pertaining to “inciting violence”)
- Facebook: (President Trump has been banned for two weeks from Facebook but according to a s spokesperson from the company his ban could last longer).
- Shopify: (Took down two online stores affiliated with the Trump campaign)
- Reddit: (Has taken down the subreddit group “Donald Trump”)
- Twitch: (the live stream service has banned Trump to “protect the Twitch community” what a joke right?)
- Instagram: (Has suspended Trump for two weeks but could lead to more)
- Youtube: (suspended Trump for 7 days and have deleted some of his videos)
- Google, Apple and Amazon: (Apple and Google banned Parler from their app store and Amazon banned Parler from their servers)
- Snapchat: (Snapchat disabled Trump’s Snapchat account )
- Pinterest: (disallowed pro-Trump hashtags for a while now)
- Stripe: (Stripe will no longer process payments for President Trump’s campaign)
- Spotify: (the music and podcast streaming app banned Trump from having an account)
- PGA: (The golfing league banned Trump’s course from being used in the 2022 championship)
- Deutsche Bank: (The German bank stated they will no longer offer their services to Trump)
- Signature Bank:(The US Bank said it will no longer do business with President Trump)
- New York City Contracts: (New York City will cancel business contracts with President Donald Trump, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Wednesday)
New York City will terminate business contracts with President Trump after last week's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced. The Trump Organization is under city contract to operate two ice rinks, a carousel and a golf course. https://t.co/kSAiOFrHEN
— The Associated Press (@AP) January 13, 2021
Twitch & Snapchat (his accts have been disabled), Shopify (online stores affiliated with him have been removed), Facebook & Instagram (Trump was banned from posting 'indefinitely and for at least the next two weeks'), & YouTube.
— NowThis (@nowthisnews) January 9, 2021
Big Tech will never ban President Trump from patriot’s hearts.