Breaking news this evening, as we are learning that the Sante Fe Police Department has obtained a search warrant for disgraced actor Alec Baldwin’s cell phone records.
This of course, comes as Baldwin faces more and more questions over the fatal movie set shooting that took the life of cinematographer, Halyna Hutchins.
Alec claims he didn’t pull the trigger.
Based on the mechanics of a firearm, we’re not quite sure how that’s possible.
— New York Post (@nypost) December 16, 2021
Police in Santa Fe, New Mexico have gotten a search warrant for Alec Baldwin’s cell phone to probe the death of a cinematographer he fatally shot on the set of the movie “Rust.”
The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s office believes there are key conversations on Baldwin’s phone related to what led to the prop gun death of Halyna Hutchins in October.
Investigators previously asked the 63-year-old actor for his phone but he told them they would need to get a warrant, according to the document, which was obtained by The Post.
Baldwin fired a prop gun while rehearsing a scene of the western film, killing Hutchins and wounding the film’s director.
Earlier this month, Baldwin told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos he “didn’t pull the trigger.”
It will be interesting to see what pops up on Alec’s phone.
I’m particularly interested in who he may have had contact with before, during, and after the incident.
I wonder if any of those potential contacts were high up members of the Elite.
When celebrities or politicians need a soft-ball to crush out of the park, they go to George Stephanopoulos at ABC. Alec took full advantage of George’s services.
If you’ve seen the Biden interviews, George will let anything slide. He’s there to not ask the questions that matter. He’s the most shameless person in media.
Not looking good for Alec.
We’ll continue to follow this news as it develops.