Skip to main content may receive compensation from affiliate partners for some links on the site. Read our full Disclosure here.

Dominion Website Goes Mysteriously OFFLINE Following Tucker Carlson’s SCATHING Report


Tucker Carlson may have stumbled onto something big……

A couple of nights ago, he had this really revealing report about a break in at the now infamous Fulton County warehouse. Sources claim that directly following his report, Dominion Voting Systems website mysteriously went offline.

Could it be that Dominion had something to do with that break in?

Why did their site go offline?

As with anything Dominion related, we are left with more questions than answers—way more.

The break in itself is extremely suspicious. According to Tucker Carlson, and numerous other sources, that warehouse was well guarded and secured by law enforcement officials, so who got in and how?

This isn’t the first time we have had to mention a break in and election integrity in the same sentence either, remember what allegedly happened to Attorney Matt DePerno?

Take a look at what happened with Dominion’s website right after the Tucker Carlson report:

Trending Politics brought it to our attention:

Dominion Voting Systems’ official website appears to have gone offine, only to have returned with password authentication. returned with a password needed to proceed to the website. DiscloseTV originally reported the website going off-line.

The timing of the password procedure being installed is odd, to say the least.

It follows Tucker Carlson’s bombshell report on Fulton County, Georgia that shows the voter integrity group VoterGA revealing thousands of votes appeared to have been erroneously marked in ballot tallies for Joe Biden.

Here is a transcript of the original Tucker Carlson report, as seen on Fox News:

On a Saturday night in late May of this year, an alarm sounded in a big nondescript warehouse in Fulton County, Georgia. The warehouse was an unlikely place for a burglary. It was under round-the-clock surveillance by both private security and local law enforcement including armed deputies with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.

Any unauthorized person entering from the outside would have to get past a locked 100-pound steel door, as well as a maze of motion detectors — not easy — but someone tried to do it, anyway and at just the perfect moment, 20 minutes after the deputies in charge of guarding the warehouse left their posts.

By the time those deputies returned to check out the alarm, someone had opened the 100-pound door to the warehouse. So, what happened that night? And why? We still don’t know.

It’s also not clear why the deputies left the warehouse or who took advantage of their absence? We do know that a lot of people might have had reason to try to get inside the warehouse.

We Love Trump
Thanks for sharing!
Send this to a friend