Oh, here we go again!
Another “the world is ending” prediction by another creepy “elite”.
Who is it today?
All good guesses.
It’s that depopulation freak, Bill Gates!
Apparently, being obsessed with pandemics isn’t enough for Gates, he’s now moved on to pushing “climate change” down our throats.
Take a look:
Ending the pandemic is "very, very easy" compared to solving climate change, says Bill Gates https://t.co/UWcHW7oAc1
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) February 16, 2021
— World Climate Foundation (@wclimate) February 15, 2021
Ending the pandemic is "very, very easy" compared to solving climate change, says Bill Gates https://t.co/oFrangZxbx
— BBC News (World) (@BBCWorld) February 15, 2021
Raise your hand if you don’t give a damn what this guy thinks?
Actually, I take that back.
Raise your hand if you think the safest thing for humanity is to do the EXACT OPPOSITE of whatever this creep is pushing?
From Fox News:
Microsoft co-founder and philanthropist Bill Gates warned that there will be dire consequences if the world does not achieve zero net carbon emissions by the year 2050.
In his new book, “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster,” Gates says that it is imperative that the world go from the current 51 billion tons of emissions to zero within the next 30 years to avoid catastrophe.
“The migration that we saw out of Syria for their civil war, which was somewhat weather dependent, we’re going to have 10 times as much migration because the equatorial areas will become unlivable,” Gates told “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace, warning what will happen if the goal is not reached. “We won’t be able to farm or go outside during the summer. Wildfires, even the farming productivity in the south of the U.S. – the droughts – will reduce productivity in the area dramatically.”
Gates went on to say that the loss of life would be greater than even the worst part of the coronavirus pandemic.
“The instability overall will be five times as many deaths at the peak of the pandemic and going up every year,” he said.
While 2050 is Gates’ cutoff point, he said this is really just a matter of “degree.”
“If we wait 10 more years it’s not as bad as if we wait 20 or we wait 30, because the temperature just keeps going up,” he said. Gates said he is looking at 2050 because it “happens to be the soonest realistic date for the world to change all of these sorts of emissions.”
Gates defended himself against criticisms from the left and right. Those on the left claim that he is not going far enough, and that he needs to support the Green New Deal, with efforts to reduce net emissions to zero by 2030.
“It’s completely unrealistic,” Gates said about the 2030 goal, saying that it will take at least 30 years to accomplish this.
Gates has also gotten flack for talking about the need to reduce emissions while he himself has a tremendous carbon footprint by living in a large home and flying on a private jet. He said his other actions make up for this.
“I am offsetting my carbon emissions by buying clean aviation fuel, and funding carbon capture and funding low-cost housing projects to use electricity instead of natural gas,” Gates said. He noted how expensive these efforts have been and said those costs must be driven down.
Bill, you are a massive creep and in my estimation extremely dangerous to the human population.
But let’s set that aside for a minute.
Let’s take a moment to enjoy all the “World Is Ending” predictions that have never happened.
When will we stop falling for it?
And what is this “offsetting my carbon” BS?
Does anyone have critical thinking skills anymore?
It’s ok for Gates and Kerry and all these losers to fly their private jets constantly all over the world as long as they buy some carbon credits in some stock market?
Are you kidding me?
Let’s assume for a moment that climate change is real and a big problem (I’m not in agreement, but let’s assume) and so let’s say your burning all sorts of carbon with your jets….and buying some piece of paper on a stock market is going to somehow fix that?
How stupid do they think we are?
Actually….sadly, they think we are VERY stupid.
Because they just keep running the same lame play time and time again and we fall for it every time.
Take a look:
Then I found this incredible list from AIE.org:
Below are the 41 failed doomsday, eco-pocalyptic predictions (with links):
1. 1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
2. 1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
3. 1970: Ice Age By 2000
4. 1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
5. 1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
6. 1972: New Ice Age By 2070
7. 1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
8. 1974: Another Ice Age?
9. 1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life (data and graph)
10. 1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
11. 1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes (additional link)
12. 1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend (additional link)
13. 1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
14. 1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
15. 1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
16. 1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
17. 1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
18. 2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
19. 2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
20. 2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
21. 2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
22. 2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
23. 2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
24. 2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
25. 2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
26. 2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015 (additional link)
27. 2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
28. 1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
29. 1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
30. 1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
31. 1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
32. 1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 1990s
33. 1980: Peak Oil In 2000
34. 1996: Peak Oil in 2020
35. 2002: Peak Oil in 2010
36. 2006: Super Hurricanes!
37. 2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
38. 1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
39. 1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
40. 1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
41. 1970s: Killer Bees!
Update: I’ve added 9 additional failed predictions (via Real Climate Science) below to make it an even 50 for the number of failed eco-pocalyptic doomsday predictions over the last 50 years.
42. 1975: The Cooling World and a Drastic Decline in Food Production
43. 1969: Worldwide Plague, Overwhelming Pollution, Ecological Catastrophe, Virtual Collapse of UK by End of 20th Century
44. 1972: Pending Depletion and Shortages of Gold, Tin, Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Aluminum
45. 1970: Oceans Dead in a Decade, US Water Rationing by 1974, Food Rationing by 1980
46. 1988: World’s Leading Climate Expert Predicts Lower Manhattan Underwater by 2018
47. 2005: Fifty Million Climate Refugees by the Year 2020
48. 2000: Snowfalls Are Now a Thing of the Past
49.1989: UN Warns That Entire Nations Wiped Off the Face of the Earth by 2000 From Global Warming
50. 2011: Washington Post Predicted Cherry Blossoms Blooming in Winter
But somehow this time will be different, and the ‘experts’ and 16-year olds of today will suddenly be correct in their new predictions of eco-doom and eco-disaster? Not.