The pieces are all coming together……
On Wednesday, the Pennsylvania state legislature filed a resolution to dispute the vote, due to widespread reporting of irregularity, fraud and misconduct.
We all know that this election was rotten to the core.
The numbers just do not add up.
Complaints are widespread and in multiple states.
Complaints are being alleged by over 25,000 private citizens in PA alone.
Dominion voting machines which were widely used in the 2020 election, are also used in many south American sham elections including Maduro and Chevez elections.
Check it out folks:
The Gateway Pundit had the story here:
It is clear the Pennsylvania 2020 election was wrought with fraud and criminal conduct.President Trump led by nearly 700,000 votes on election night.Democrats dumped hundreds of thousands of votes to steal the state from the Trump Campaign.
On Wednesday the Pennsylvania state legislature held a hearing on the 2020 election issues and irregularities.
On Friday the Pennsylvania State legislature filed a resolution to dispute the statewide 2020 election results.
The Conservative Treehouse also had this to say:
With mounting evidence of election fraud now visible, members of the Pennsylvania legislature have drafted a joint resolution [SEE HERE] to overturn election results, reverse the previous state certification, and the sponsors promise they will take it to the Supreme Court if necessary.
A Resolution Declaring the results of statewide electoral contests in the 2020 General Election to be in dispute.
THEREFORE, be it RESOLVED that the Pennsylvania House of Representatives—
1. Recognizes substantial irregularities and improprieties associated with mail-in balloting, pre-canvassing, and canvassing during the November 3, 2020 election; and
2. Disapproves of the infringement on the General Assembly’s authority pursuant to the United States Constitution to regulate elections; and
3. Disapproves of and disagrees with the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s premature certification of the results of the November 3, 2020 election regarding presidential electors; and
4. Declares that the selection of presidential electors and other statewide electoral contest results in this Commonwealth is in dispute; and
5. Urges the Secretary of the Commonwealth and the Governor to withdraw or vacate the certification of presidential electors and to delay certification of results in other statewide electoral contests voted on at the 2020 General Election; and
6. Urges the United States Congress to declare the selection of presidential electors in this Commonwealth to be in dispute. (link)
It is no longer an issue of whether election fraud took place, the issue is now whether the U.S. election system can withstand truthful sunlight and correct the fraud that is well known. Joe Biden will never be a legitimate U.S. President… everyone knows that.
It remains to be seen whether this alone will dispell the massive fraud in PA
OR if this will end up in the Supreme Court of these United States.
Either way the fraud has come to light, and it WILL NOT stand.