Can you feel the tide turning?
She told you all week it was coming.
Now it’s here.
Filed late last night, Sidney Powell delivered, just as promised.
104 pages outlining hundreds of thousands of votes manipulated by systematic fraud!
This was not “voter fraud”….this was “election fraud”.
Here is Powell on Twitter confirming Trump not only won but he won in a landslide tsunami.
Now let’s dig into some of the filing.
They are calling for 96,000 votes to be tossed!
From page 10 of the Complaint:
Additionally, incontrovertible evidence Board of Elections records demonstrates that at least 96,600 absentee ballots were requested and counted but were never recorded as being returned to county election boards by the voter. Thus, at a minimum, 96,600 votes must be disregarded. (See Attached hereto, Exh. 9, R. Ramsland Aff.)
More, from Pages 100-102:
For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.
Here are some pictures of Exhibits.
These will blow your mind:
For those unfamiliar with the Dominion voting system:
Dominion Executive: “Trump is not going to win. I made f***ing sure of that.”pic.twitter.com/2n1J0OCAty
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) November 26, 2020
TRUMP Admin presents evidence of election fraud at Gettysburg hearing
TRUMP pardons @GenFlynn
11th Circuit grants expedited review in @LLinWood GA case
SCOTUS rules 5-4 against Cuomo's church capacity restrictions@SidneyPowell1 releases KRAKEN in GA & MI
— Vote Trump Pics 📘 (@VoteTrumpPics) November 26, 2020