First Dominion Whistleblower Goes Public, Exposes Illegalities in Michigan


78,329 views

It’s happening!

We know that multiple Dominion whistleblowers are coming forward to the Trump campaign.

Dominion is the software used in Michigan and at least 33 other states.

Trending: Here’s What Happens Next If Trump REFUSES To Concede….(it’s happened twice before in history)

The software is alleged to have changed Trump votes to Biden votes.

Rudy Giuliani has confirmed that multiple Dominion whistleblowers are helping with Trump’s lawsuits.

Now…

At least one whistleblower has gone public with her claims!

Her name is Ms. Mellissa Carone and she is a contractor for Dominion.

Carone was sent to Detroit, Michigan to provide technical support.

She has confirmed that ballots were re-scanned and re-counted at least 4 to 5 times before being discarded.

In this case, the “re-scans” are different from simply trying to get the machine to re-read the ballot.

She appears to allege that this was done purposefully to inflate Biden’s vote count in Michigan!

See her appearance on Fox Business network:

She was reportedly scheduled to appear on Fox News as well.

However, it is rumored that Fox News CANCELED her appearance!

So instead, she made an appearance on a YouTube and podcast channel.

Of course, the mainstream media is working overtime to cover up this story.

However, even the New York Times has confirmed that Rudy Giuliani is saying that Dominion whistleblowers are coming forward:

Many of those people have said, contrary to evidence, that Dominion software was used to switch votes. Some people even suggested that the company was doing the bidding of the Clintons, a conspiracy theory that was shared on Twitter by President Trump. On Wednesday, Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s lawyer, said he was in contact with “whistle-blowers” from Dominion, though he did not provide evidence.

Dominion, originally a Canadian company that now has its effective headquarters in Denver, makes machines for voters to cast ballots and for poll workers to count them, as well as software that helps government officials organize and keep track of election results.

Georgia spent $107 million on 30,000 of the company’s machines last year. In some cases, they proved to be headaches in the state’s primary elections in June, though officials largely attributed the problems to a lack of training for election workers.

Dominion did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

In Antrim County, Mich., unofficial results initially showed President-elect Joseph R. Biden Jr. beating Mr. Trump by roughly 3,000 votes. But that didn’t seem right in the Republican stronghold, so election workers checked again.

It turned out that they had configured the Dominion ballot scanners and reporting software with slightly different versions of the ballot, which meant that the votes were counted correctly but that they were reported incorrectly, state officials said. The correct tallies showed Mr. Trump beat Mr. Biden by roughly 2,500 votes in the county.

In Oakland County, Mich., election officials also spotted an error after they first reported the unofficial counts. They realized they had mistakenly counted votes from the city of Rochester Hills, Mich., twice, according to the Michigan Department of State.

The revised tallies showed that an incumbent Republican county commissioner had kept his seat, not lost it. Oakland County used software from a company called Hart InterCivic, not Dominion, though the software was not at fault.

Both errors, which appeared to go against Republicans, spurred conspiracy theories in conservative corners of the internet. That drew a response from Tina Barton, the Republican clerk in Rochester Hills, Mich., the city that had its votes briefly counted twice.

Democrats investigated Russia for four years.

Why won’t they commit to a few weeks to verify the integrity of our election?

We need transparency in our election process!

But Democrats appears to be fighting against that transparency that voters desire!

Trump’s latest lawsuit could potentially flip the battleground state of Michigan.

It is requesting that 1.2 million incorrectly filled out ballots be tossed.

If approved, this would be groundbreaking news.

Local Michigan Live news confirms:

Four voters filed a federal lawsuit seeking to exclude presidential election results from three Michigan counties due to allegations of fraud, echoing several other legal challenges brought forward since President Donald Trump refused to concede defeat.

Trump earned 147,000 fewer votes than Democrat Joe Biden in Michigan, according to unofficial election results that are being certified this month by county canvassing boards. The new lawsuit seeks to eliminate ballots cast in Wayne, Washtenaw and Ingham counties, which would amount to 1.2 million votes, giving Trump the lead in Michigan.

Birmingham attorney Maxwell Goss and Indiana attorney James Bopp Jr. are representing plaintiffs in the lawsuit. Bopp serves as a campaign adviser to Trump. He was an Indiana delegate for Trump in 2016 and served as a legal adviser for George W. Bush and Mitt Romney.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan, cites an assortment of allegations made by the Trump campaign, Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel, right-wing media organizations and ongoing lawsuits filed since the election.

Plaintiffs also cite ongoing investigations launched by the Michigan Legislature and a variety of other claims that have been debunked. The allegations include charges of Republican ballot challengers being harassed and illegal tampering with ballots.

Plaintiffs conclude that “this evidence suffices to place in doubt the November 3 presidential election results in identified counties and/or the state as a whole.” However, the group of voters also claims to have additional evidence of illegal ballots being included in unofficial results, based on “expert reports” and data analysis.

“Upon information and belief, the expert report will identify persons who cast votes illegally by casting multiple ballots, were deceased, had moved, or were otherwise not qualified to vote in the November 3 presidential election, along with evidence of illegal ballot stuffing, ballot harvesting, and other illegal voting,” the lawsuit states.

At least one of several other Michigan lawsuits making similar allegations has been thrown out for lack of evidence and other flaws.

Oakland County residents Lena Bally and Gavriel Grossbard, Eaton County resident Carol Hatch and Jackson County resident Steven Butler are listed as plaintiffs in the new federal lawsuit. Grossbard was a Republican candidate for Michigan’s 9th Congressional District, but lost in the August primary.

The lawsuit names as defendants Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and members of the Michigan State Board of Canvassers, Wayne County Board of Canvassers, Washtenaw County Board of Canvassers and Ingham County Board of Canvassers.

Plaintiffs are seeking to exclude votes from Wayne, Washtenaw and Ingham counties. They argue that including results from counties “where sufficient illegal ballots were included” would unconstitutionally cause legal votes to be “diluted.”

NATIONAL POLL: Should President Trump Fire All Obama Holdovers? YES or NO

Trump has proven that he will not give up the fight!

We must continue to fight for him like he has fought for us.

Remember, the election isn’t over until votes are certified and the electors vote.

It’s time to hold the line!



Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!
Send this to a friend